tuna u have ur camera b**** for next season mate - !

i am not a friend of those new year bs stories - but i wish
that we all can take it back a notch and the world goes back to "normal" and not one fucking bailout fatcatcantgetpocketsfullenuff crisis after another mixed in with some earthquake or a nuc meltdown

kinda sick of all this i just wanna cruise the river

Posted Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:05 am

Mine is a simple one, hit the lottery BIG and bring my friends to El salto Mexico for a weekend so we all can catch a 10lber!!!!

Posted Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:30 am

I would like to get my Level 1 Krav maga certification this year.

I would also like to catch a 30 from the merrimack.

I am going to put in some serious carp time this year, this fish has just intrigued me so much more-so than any bass or trout.

I would also like to get some striper fishing in this year with my dad.

Posted Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:34 am

I thank my mother and her mother almost daily for getting me my first application for Associated Press AP

Last edited by riverrat82 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:28 am

Toby if the Mayan's were so in tune with nature we wouldn't be digging up the bones ...that said...I have a cure for gloom and doom and BAD NEWS...it's called THE CAPE COD CANAL...I'm sure I won't need to draw you a map from Holy Cross to Quinsig Village ...you just get your self a nice striper set-up and when The July "Blitz" comes around..it's me n you in "The Pit" and if the world were to end at the moment I'm reeling that hawg up into my grubby little mitts . . . I wouldn't give two flyin s****... by the way...did you ever get over to fairway beef to get some duck(s) & geese?...

skoda

tuna u have ur camera b**** for next season mate - !

i am not a friend of those new year bs stories - but i wish
that we all can take it back a notch and the world goes back to "normal" and not one fucking bailout fatcatcantgetpocketsfullenuff crisis after another mixed in with some earthquake or a nuc meltdown
kinda sick of all this i just wanna cruise the river

Posted Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:03 am

Now thats a new england french man right there ! ! !

Last edited by riverrat82 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:18 am

I had a little brush with the welding thang for a bit in the early 90's....cut 2 of my fingers off to the first digits on my chord hand...on a stationary lincoln welder we modified to do grab bar welds...ya know...those things you see on the walls on every bathroom in American...yeah well as a guitarist that just didn't fly and so after 3 years of hard rehab I was able to return to playing...so needless to say...PROPS for choosing a TOUGH ASS profession...and I went stripa fishing with my father 100's of times...keep that resolution...ya never know when in life...seize EVERY MOMENT !
weldinghank

I would like to get my Level 1 Krav maga certification this year.
I would also like to catch a 30 from the merrimack.
I am going to put in some serious carp time this year, this fish has just intrigued me so much more-so than any bass or trout.
I would also like to get some striper fishing in this year with my dad.

Posted Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:27 am

I'm sorry did i say all my friends? I ment the two lady's holding the carp!!!

Posted Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:33 am

markdegrenier

Nice!
Make sure to post the trip!!! Laughing

Posted Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:39 am

I honestly wish i could make a new year resolution.
But i think most of them that get made just get broke anyway.
Being a father of 2 ambitious little guys setting a resolution for myself would be hard. Considering my life revolves around my wife and kids. if i could make a serious resolution it would be to learn how to leave the bank alone more often and try using my electronics to locate offshore structure.
Last year i wanted to do some carp fishing and that still hasn't happened.lol
I think my resolutions take a lot more time than on a yearly basis. haha

Posted Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:46 am

hahahaha oh ho ho hahahahahaha you have NO IDEA ...for some reason Mark is gettin me goin' t'day .the bikini chics' wit da carp WOULD BE a good choice of traveling partners hahahahaha

markdegrenier

Last edited by riverrat82 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:06 pm

I hate t' tell ya Jay...marriage IS a resolution...so many relationships sh** the bed in this country every other minute... in this world we live in today...you show RESOLVE by hangin' in there Ma Man !

Last edited by riverrat82 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:37 pm

dave i think building a car topper is an awsome idea. but im stumped from the start what would you for matereals gota be light weight1 or 2 personand how about a plexyglass bottom

Posted Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:57 pm

basshunter62

dave i think building a car topper is an awsome idea. but im stumped from the start what would you for matereals gota be light weight1 or 2 personand how about a plexyglass bottom

There is a infomercial on tv that sells liquid rubber in a can. Just use a screen door like them! Very Happy

Posted Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:09 pm

ya and on the realy nice days we can open the storm window for a nice breeze

Posted Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:23 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links