Not sure if Dan can make it yet, but throw Beaver Fever on the list, provided you have space still. Can't make the tourney that Sunday so gotta get my fix for the week! Beers, Bass, and Boats what better way to spend a Monday

Posted Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:18 am

The public ramp is off of Sudbury road- take a left off rt 62 (main st) in Hudson onto Sudbury Rd and the launch is a quarter mile on the left.

Awesome JWAll & Beaver Feaver in the house!!! I agree it's tough to beat the 3 B's! My partner just informed me that their 50/50 now so hopefully in the next couple days we can solidify the teams or merge if needed.

Posted Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:49 am

I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO MAYBE JUMP IN THIS ONE!!!

Posted Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:20 pm

smokecity

I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO MAYBE JUMP IN THIS ONE!!!

If I can get the day off you wanna break out Team Sin City?

Posted Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:41 pm

yeah neil i just need to find out whats up with work!!!If i can get out i will go with ya bro

Posted Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Smoke, I thought you were the boss.....take the day off of work- don't worry I saved a couple rubber fish for ya in Boon LOL!

Any other takers for the outing??? Looking to have close to a final list Friday for planning purposes- prizes, food, beverages, ect.

I would definately like to launch for 7:00 am and fish until 2:00 pm if we can all agree on that. I can accomodate about 6 boats from my house. Who is coming that doesn't have a parnter yet...maybe we can merge some people and form teams. I'm giving my buddy until tomorrow evening to let me know if he can make and if he can't I'd be happy to pair up with someone. I have a 14 foot tracker with a troller and batteries.

Also- the only thing I don't have is a weighing in bag so if someone that's coming has one, bring it and that would be great. If not I'll make sure to grab one.

If anyone has any questions shoot me a message or give me a ring at (508) 380-5605.

My address is 60 Hunter Ave in Hudson for those that are launching from my house and I'll be up and ready to greet and help everyone get in the water at 5:45am.....so I would say if everyone can get to my house by 6:30, we'll be in good shape and anyone launching from the public ramp can meet at my launch for 6:45 am.

Thanks guys....looking forward to fishing and getting some fat fall bass!

Posted Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:06 pm

Ok, Team Northshore likes "The Boon" and would love to fish with you guys if there is an opening.

Posted Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:42 pm

It's not a touney without Team Northshore! See you guys at Boon!

Posted Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:59 pm

My time off got jacked!!!! I have to work. Sorry boys Bassasins's are out

Posted Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:45 am

So far I am in. Ted (volume 4130) might be fishing with me? He will give me a heads up by Friday if he is in or not. I might need directions to your house from public ramp.

Posted Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:22 am

Jay- you're more than welcome to launch from my house...as of now there is plenty of room and the launch is 200 feet from my driveway. No worries though if you want to launch from the public ramp give me a call that morning and I'll give you directions.

Sorry you guys can't make it Shawn...we'll get out there either in open water or on the ice!

Anyone else interested....we have a couple spots left to fill?

Posted Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Sounds good Jeff. i will give you a call when i am near by. Do you need anything for the gathering after? Oh! I also have a weigh bag and scale if needed.

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:25 am

Just an update Jeff. Volume4130 will be fishing with me on Monday.

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:03 pm

Awesome- another dynamic duo on the water...good to hear your joining the outingTed! Jay, I'll have burgers, dogs, chips and some beer but if you or anyone wants to bring anything else for food or specific beverages feel free to. As for the scale and bag that would be great if you could bring them...I have a scale but it's never a bad idea to have two.

By the way- the weather looks mint for both Sunday and Monday...should be a great weekend for angling!

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Is it too late to sign up for your turny? I would like to get in on this one.

Posted Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:58 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links