I wanted to see what interest you guys have in a small tournament on Lake Boon in Hudson MA on Monday, 10/10. I'm not sure how many people have that day off but wanted to throw out the idea of having a small 6-8 boat tournament from the launch at my house, bigger boats may have to launch from the public ramp down the street due to parking. We could have the same set-up as usual, probably a 7:00 am start and fish until 2:00pm. If anglers are interested we could do some grilling and have a couple beers after the outing at my house. If enough are interested we can work out any other details and make it happen.

Posted Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:46 pm

I am interested but have a couple of things to work out to make it. I'm putting the wheels in motion and will get back to you asap

Posted Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:40 am

I have that day off and would like to participate.Will launch from boat ramp.

Posted Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:58 am

ok count us in. If something comes up I'll let you know but as of right now we both have the day off.

Posted Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:12 am

I like the idea, not to sure what my day off looks like yet, HOWEVER you should be -2lbs from the start, it is your home pond, just my 2 cents

Meatballs

Posted Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:31 pm

yeah I'm with Mikey, i have to work. it's too bad sounds like a great idea bro

Posted Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:02 pm

I might be able to make this one (not sure abouot my partner), Ill keep you posted, Ill know for sure on Monday when my Supervisor gets back in.

Posted Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:41 pm

Sounds good so far guys- just keep the board posted so we know how many teams to expect, it should be a good day! Meatballs if the water is calm and I can frog it, I'd be okay with - 2 lol! On Thursday or Friday next week we can tally all the teams that plan to make it. So far it looks like:

1) Arrogant Beavers
2) Bass Tinger
3) JWall's team- Jay & Ted
4) Northshore
5) Smoke City
6) SeaSea3

Probably room for two more teams- who wants in?

Last edited by angler21 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 7 times in total

Posted Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:42 am

Team WFL is a maybe. There basically is no team anymore but myself and my cousin might attend. He lives 15 minutes away. We have been talking about taking a day off soon. I'll keep you posted if we can make it.

Posted Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:58 am

we are Bassasin's

Posted Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:07 am

i'll be away but scotty may want to.talk to him on sunday.

Posted Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:49 am

I am OUT going to pre fish webster lake that day, sorry guys have fun!

Posted Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:12 am

I just submitted my time off request. I'm planning on fishing Boone 10/10. Might be solo or with cousin? Don't know,don't matter. I just want to fish! If you come up with any other details or want me to bring something to the cook out let me know.
Thanks

Posted Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:54 am

where is the public boat launch on this lake?

Posted Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Not sure if Dan can make it yet, but throw Beaver Fever on the list, provided you have space still. Can't make the tourney that Sunday so gotta get my fix for the week! Beers, Bass, and Boats what better way to spend a Monday

Posted Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:18 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links