Certainly is a great idea. I think me, you and Johnny should meet sometime in the near future and just brainstorm. I just fear if we open this up, this thread will be 1000 pages long with everyones thoughts and ideas of how it should be run, which could be counter productive. You and Johnny have run this show from day 1 and know how to do it right and keep it fun, and NOT Club. Thats been the goal of these tourneys since day 1. Regular old anglers meeting up to have some fun on the lake, with a bit of competition. Thats how we like it!

A regional thing would be a solid idea though. Me and Valps could "host" a Boone, Whitehall, Cochituate, Maspy locations for tourneys. But those who enter have to be as arrogant as ever when the roll up, hahaha....Those that Smoke hosts, you have to roll up coughing if you know what i mean...haha, nice little Theme tourneys!

We will talk in greater detail tho soon.

You da MAN Smoke!

Posted Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:54 am

NO DOUBT NAPA SOUNDS GOOD BRO I CAN TAKE ON NORTON ,BILLINGTON,AND FEW OTHER NEW SPOTS I HAVE IN THE WORKS FOR SMALLIES HA HA THANKS BRO!!! I THINK IF WE HAVE FOUR SOLID HOSTS FOR NEXT YEAR 4 TO 5 EACH IT WILL MAKE THINGS EASY FOR ALL

Posted Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:11 pm

I would host tournements if they are closer to me. Wallum,Manchaug,quaboag ect. Just an offer, p.m me if you need any help. See ya tom.

Posted Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:17 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links