The big ol' goose egg. 0 not even a nibble.
I need to get more jigs. dicks sporting goods in Hanover doesn't sell them... Bass pro is a little far

Posted Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:13 pm

please order your jigs from Boag Hog, you'll be getting a great product at a good price AND supporting one of our members.

Posted Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:15 am

berkleegrad

please order your jigs from Boag Hog, you'll be getting a great product at a good price AND supporting one of our members.

Thank you, we try to supply a great product to all sportsmen.
It's been a great season and we have a few more new lead free items coming next season Cool

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:05 am

All right I look into them.

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:07 am

Notice:
Web designer is in process of updating. i noticed some items missing.
If anyone has any questions or wants pics just pm me or email and i can help.
thanks

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:18 am

jwall046

berkleegrad

Thank you, we try to supply a great product to all sportsmen.
It's been a great season and we have a few more new lead free items coming next season Cool

BUZZBAITS!!!! Although these days I'm almost always throwing a double bladed so I'll rephrase

DOUBLE BLADED BUZZBAITS!!!!

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:31 am

)[/quote]

BUZZBAITS!!!! Although these days I'm almost always throwing a double bladed so I'll rephrase

DOUBLE BLADED BUZZBAITS!!!![/quote]

Do you know of any smaller sized double buzz baits? The only one I own/could find is huge and bulky

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:33 am

biggz53

)

DOUBLE BLADED BUZZBAITS!!!![/quote]

Do you know of any smaller sized double buzz baits? The only one I own/could find is huge and bulky[/quote]

Booya has a 1/4 double blader. I don't throw less than 3/8's and just ordered a couple of 1/2's

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Booyah-Hot-Wire-Double-Buzzbait/704700.uts

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:47 am

shawneramone

biggz53

)

Do you know of any smaller sized double buzz baits? The only one I own/could find is huge and bulky[/quote]

Booya has a 1/4 double blader. I don't throw less than 3/8's and just ordered a couple of 1/2's

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Booyah-Hot-Wire-Double-Buzzbait/704700.uts[/quote]

I'd like to Bud Cool
We will keep trying to expand.
How has the buzzbait bite been anyway?

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:14 am

jwall046

shawneramone

biggz53

)

Do you know of any smaller sized double buzz baits? The only one I own/could find is huge and bulky

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Booyah-Hot-Wire-Double-Buzzbait/704700.uts[/quote]

I'd like to Bud Cool
We will keep trying to expand.
How has the buzzbait bite been anyway?[/quote]

It's been up and down this past week but yesterday it's all they would hit

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:32 am

You can read, watch video's and what ever you wanna do on jig fishing. The best way to learn is time on the water. We all pretty much have our favorite jigs, fishing style, pork or plastic. You need to figure out what your comfortable doing. What works for someone may not work for you. Hell I got my ars kicked in by my non boater one day while he was throwing a certain jig. He was kind enough to let me use what he had and I couldn't get a sniff! I'd cast in one spot and he'd follow it up and catch a fish!! Why? because he had confidence and knew how to use that bait when I had no confidence and no clue!

Grab a handful of jigs, pork and plastic, different weights and go to it! When it comes to color....Black! You can always change the color of the trailer and don't be afraid of losing them.....if your not losing them then your not fishing in the right places.

If you feel anything strange on the end of your line.....reel down and slam them! Hook sets are free.

Tight lines kid

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:34 am

tommyboy

You can read, watch video's and what ever you wanna do on jig fishing. The best way to learn is time on the water. We all pretty much have our favorite jigs, fishing style, pork or plastic. You need to figure out what your comfortable doing. What works for someone may not work for you. Hell I got my ars kicked in by my non boater one day while he was throwing a certain jig. He was kind enough to let me use what he had and I couldn't get a sniff! I'd cast in one spot and he'd follow it up and catch a fish!! Why? because he had confidence and knew how to use that bait when I had no confidence and no clue!

Grab a handful of jigs, pork and plastic, different weights and go to it! When it comes to color....Black! You can always change the color of the trailer and don't be afraid of losing them.....if your not losing them then your not fishing in the right places.

If you feel anything strange on the end of your line.....reel down and slam them! Hook sets are free.

Tight lines kid

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:41 am

tommyboy

Tight lines kid

Thank you. That's all I've been throwing the last few times I've been out. I going to get serious about fishing the jig. Going to stock up with colors and sizes. Bought a couple of new trailers. Yum craw chunk. Zoom chunk black. Zoom swimming chunk. And havoc twin tail

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:07 pm

bassturds

tommyboy

Tight lines kid

Thank you. That's all I've been throwing the last few times I've been out. I going to get serious about fishing the jig. Going to stock up with colors and sizes. Bought a couple of new trailers. Yum craw chunk. Zoom chunk black. Zoom swimming chunk. And havoc twin tail

I like the zoom trailers and the berkely chigger craw. The coolest thing is when you go from hoping to catch a fish to knowing you're going to catch one. That's what happened to me this year. Previously if I tied on a jig it didn't stay on too long. Then during a tourney I was 3 1/2 hours in without a fish and getting desperate so I tied on a new Boag Hog jig that I bought mostly to support Jay's new business but also to have just because I needed to have a couple in the bag. I caught my personal best that day and came in third. The next few times out I concentrated on staying with it and now I throw a jig instead of plastics 99% of the time and caught a ton of fish. It is a great lure

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:11 pm

What's up with light colored jigs. White, chartreuse.
I've only herd dark colors. Black/blue pumpkinseed watermelon.

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:32 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links