Thank you Neil for helping get the first tourney going.
I see a lot of people saying they can't wait for the first tourney.
We might have to have two trails next year, might seem like overkill,
But they fill up awful fast.
Guys have to remember these are laid back ghetto tethers, I had to leave that autocorrect in there, lol
So laid back get togethers, that will not grow anymore if we try to rule them out. These last few decisions were made to make things go a little smoother.

Neil, I am putting it out there now I think we need to post an announcement saying the sign up will be posted on the 15th or whatever and guys it has to be first come first serve, if it fills to quick I'm sorry, we have to stick to the process. Say what time it will be up and everything. And if your in post a response and you will be added.

Next year if these grow any bigger we will have like 40 tourneys scheduled

Thanks guys!!!

Posted Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:50 pm

I set an alarm to remind me to stalk the site on Sunday.

Posted Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:11 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

We might have to have two trails next year, might seem like overkill,
But they fill up awful fast.

Next year if these grow any bigger we will have like 40 tourneys scheduled

agreed. they've definitely gotten more and more popular in the short time since i first started fishing them. i guess see how things go this year...hopefully there wont have to be any adjustments and everyone can fish who wants to fish. thanks again for all the hard work over the years and also to neil for helping organize things.

Posted Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Please define culling for the newbs like myself.

Posted Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Thanks Sam, A BIG thanks to Johnny and Smoke for having some faith in me, ya know what....BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE!! you guys all make this possible, ya know as much as I dislike you all come weigh in time LMFAO x 1000! you sure are a great bunch of guys!!!

See you all soon.

P.S. Please see the new post in regads to tournament sign ups I posted

Posted Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Just make it simple, common since should always prevail! Most of all remember this is for FUN! Don't over think it.

Posted Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:51 pm

mindgame

Please define culling for the newbs like myself.

Culling is when you have 5 Bass in the livewell and you begin swapping the smaller ones out for BIGGER BASS as you catch them

Posted Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Aghhh I see.

Posted Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:02 pm

uuuuuuuuuuu

Last edited by stevelibs on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:25 am

stevelibs

Not that I'm planning to participate, but others may be wondering the same thing.....the front page lists the names of teams hosting certain events, but who's on those teams so folks know who to look for postings from? I couldnt tell if this 1st event was being hosted by khaskins or sinista or johnny or maybe all three.....

Good point, I am hosting the first event just look for my bald head , we will introduce you to everyone

Posted Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:41 am

Thanks Neil and Johhny!

Im cool with all the "organizational adjustments", but i do agree the car toppers should get a few minute head start to prevent taking a dip with larry, as we almost did last year.

Look forward to seeing you boys next week, if i sign up in time!!!!!!!

Posted Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:05 am

Another newb question: If culling isn't allowed, does that mean your bag will always be the first 5 bass you catch?

Posted Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:13 am

No, you can cull throughout the day. Neils point is that you can't show up to the weigh in with 6 or 7 fish in your tank, and start to cull at that point. Trim your bag down to 5 BEFORE you head to the weigh in, not at the weigh in.

Posted Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:16 am

napa

No, you can cull throughout the day. Neils point is that you can't show up to the weigh in with 6 or 7 fish in your tank, and start to cull at that point. Trim your bag down to 5 BEFORE you head to the weigh in, not at the weigh in.

Thanks for clarification. I'd like to go to my first tourney this year. We'll see!!

Posted Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:17 am

Not a problem at all. Glad I could help.

You should absolutely make one of these tournaments. Just be warned, once you go to 1 and meet all the great anglers we fish with, you will be HOOKED on participating in MAFF Tournaments!

Posted Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:27 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links