Well done Smoke and Johnny on another solid tournament! That sounds great for Boone- seperate the best of the best and have a nice team competition. Arrogant Anglers are in for that.

I'm not going to lie it feels great to Dethrone the Landlords but better to get the victory. The Landlords are always humble winners and I respect their style and ofcourse fishing. I do have to make one comment (sorry Chuck) but you did say, so when are you guys going to get a real bass boat- well I guess we didn't need one today haha. I expected to place with our bag but not win so it feels good. Nice work Napa- your morning tear set the tone for the entire day!

Posted Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:15 pm

Nice job today Arrogance!

Team Northshore is definately in for Boone! Cool

Last edited by pocketfisherman on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:49 pm

maybe i'm misunderstanding but i think they're just going to pick the teams that are going to go up against each other rather than not fish together?

Posted Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:57 pm

nice job Jeff and Phil. Congrats.

Posted Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:09 pm

Gentleman,

1st off, how dare you smoke say no big bags!!! 7 10 is the 2nd best bag we have pulled..thats a big bag!!!!....Landlords, we are now champs...i went to bed tonight with my title belt across my waist....it is about time we beat you guys.........

All I know, is for the next few weeks, the arrogant anglers are champs, finally....tell your kids, wife, parents, cousins....

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

hahha i such a bad winner

Posted Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:34 pm

Title belt!!!HAHAHA thats hillarious,I think someone should make one of those up!

Posted Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:39 pm

oh and congrats to stellar, the hooker and everyone else for a great tourney

Last edited by napa on Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:41 pm

I'd like to see a trophy on the lines like the stanley cup. If you win or place even, your name gets engraved on it, never to be removed.

Posted Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:57 pm

funny you said that man, I have a guy that owns a trophy shop and am working on one for next year

Posted Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:48 pm

Guys another great tournament, i really think ed wants to trade me in, he's carried us all season, lol

pictures tomorrow night

thanks too all, and nice to see and meet Rokibass for hs first tourney. and the new half of the happy hookers as well.
welcome guys and nice work.

I'm owning Knopps pond, i'm tired of this s***!

Posted Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:50 pm

Congrats to the Arrogant anglers today on a job well done. Nice lunker Ed and for hauling Johnny's tired butt around the lake today. Hahahhahaha
Good to see Smokecity's secret weapon and secret weapon #2 put 5 in the boat and rent money back in his pocket. lol

See you all in a couple of weeks.

Posted Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:17 pm

HA HA CHUCK I DIDN'T SAVE ANY RENT MONEY BUT YOU WERE RIGHT!!! IT DID PUT 5 IN THE BOAT

AND NAPA THAT WAS A VERY NICE BAG BRO!! IT JUST SEEMS MOST OF THE TOURNEYS ARE WINNING OVER 10LBS. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL THO BUT I ALSO KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE A 11.11LB BAG AND FALL SHORT OF THE TITLE HA HA OH WELL!!

EITHER WAY ITS A PLEASURE FISHING WITH ALL YOU GUYS AND I LOOK FORWARD TO IT EVERY TIME. WE HAVE SOME NEW THINGS IN THE WORKS FOR NEXT SEASON ALSO SHOULD BE BETTER EVERY YEAR AND IT'S GOOD TO SEE SOME NEW FACES OUT THERE.

I'M POSTING BOONE NOW SO WE CAN PICK TEAMS!!!

Last edited by smokecity on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:35 am

HaHa I know Smoke, just busting on ya kid

Heck of a Tourney everyone, always is fun!!

Excellent last hour grab Valps...put us over the edge!

Posted Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:23 am

nice bro!!!! nothing like a last minute fish !!!Valps said you set the tone then he closed it out!!!That's the teamwork i'm talking about bro!! Well put together team. I hope next year will turn for me tourney wise but can't complain on the season lots of 4lbers. And to top it off today i got my pin in for that carp 15lb 8oz whoooooooo!! ha ha only my 2nd pin but only been fishing 4 years learning alot every year. see ya at knopps

Posted Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:41 pm

Teamwork is what its all about in just about everything, fishing is no different. People contribute in many ways, it helps to land a few fish but great captain-ship and someone to hand out a cold beer doesn't hurt either haha.

You have had a heck of a year Smoke, and I'm sure a future title is heading your way. Congrats on the State Pin- 15 pounder is insane! That's been my goal the entire year, I've come within striking distance but that last pound seperates the Lunkers from the Trophy Fish! Hell of a job running these Tournaments all year. There's not much I look forward to doing more than fishing in these tournaments. It's competition but you really can't lose- case in point, Napa and I only catch one keeper at Concord and we leave with matching hats, thanks Johnny! Seriously great work guys and I agree they keep getting better.

Fellow Anglers- Napa and I don't plan to give up our trophy anytime soon haha!

Posted Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:21 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links