Thanks for serving

Posted Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:20 pm

I'll do my best to get a monster on the board- Thanks for serving our Country! It's people like you that help give the rest of us time to fish. I hope you make the majority of them next season. I did end up seeing the video of the pickeral you got, nice work!

Posted Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:08 pm

thanks for serving and sorry you can't make this tournament. cabin fever won't be at this one either but hopefully we can make the next one. singletary was our first through this site and it was a lot of fun. hopefully i'll get a chance to meet everyone else at the next ones.

Posted Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:16 pm

angler21

I'll do my best to get a monster on the board- Thanks for serving our Country! It's people like you that help give the rest of us time to fish. I hope you make the majority of them next season. I did end up seeing the video of the pickeral you got, nice work!

Does anyone know if there is a way to post more than one video at a time to mafishfinder?? I hope to have lots of fishing videos to share in the future. Very Happy

Posted Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:37 pm

On your profile? I don't think so..but you could use the blog or chalkboard on your profile to post the links to the videos or start a thread and update it as you make vids. I actually want to do that myself I've just been lazy Smile

That said , Hooah! As a former soldier myself I just want to add my chime of thanks with all the others...

Posted Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:04 pm

went out on sunday. water level is pretty low. stay left at the boat launch. it immediately gets very shallow and muddy to the right.

Last edited by natickguy on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:29 am

Went out this morning caught 2 little guys, TON of weeds!

Posted Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:29 pm

PUDDLE JUMPERS WHERE YOU AT????

Posted Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:16 pm

Question:

What time does this tourney start and end?

Just curious as our PATS begin Sunday at 1..proposing a 6am to 12:15 tourney? Figured i would give it a shot

And yes im well aware Mr. Bag-A-Bass, that your "Boys" arent on until Sunday night, you lucky bastard!!

Posted Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:55 am

Guys, sorry for the late cancelation. Team Angry Meat is out for this one. I got offered some OT and cant afford to turn it down. Good luck to everyone else.

Posted Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:30 am

no response from the Tourney Committee about my proposal??

Yes
No
F Off

any response will do for me just so i know what the time line is Sunday.

thanks gents

Posted Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:01 pm

6 to 1 is good with me idk let me know boys

Posted Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:27 pm

i vote 7:00 for the landlords and 6:00 for everyone else, lol. probably wouldn't make much of a difference though.

will we have daylight at 6? it seems early, but i'm not a morning person anyway. i'm cool either way. there is enough room to launch 2 boats at a time so that part should go pretty quick.

Posted Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:45 pm

sorry i can't reply from work for some reason. we can go till 12 or 1, either way i'm watching my boys at 8:20, hahaha

you forget who scheduled these tourneys napa, lol
boone on oct 3rd is dallas' bye week, lol

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!!!

Posted Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:45 pm

Smoke and Johny, I like 6-1, just my vote and dont over look the Bills!!!!! GO PATS

Posted Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:02 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links