meatballs i will fish with u if u still need a partner.

Posted Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:42 pm

Team Angry Meat is in. Without the Meat.

Posted Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:31 am

somebody anybody who needs a partner@flint. i have a crawdad but no partner whos lookin. jimmy

Posted Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:01 pm

Come on! someone must know someone who wants to fish! Help JIMMY out!

Posted Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:13 pm

The Slobs are in

Were going to try and actually catch a slob otherwise the name is pretty friggin useless

The music in the backpack will be there as well....
Next thing I know it Im having people select their own "weigh in" theme song, kind of like when old school wrestlers had a theme song they entered the ring to, except apply it to the MA FishFinder Weigh in....

ours is going to be "oooo ooooo here she comes...watch out now she'll chew you up...oooooo oooooo here she comes, she's a man eater!!"

anyone elese wanna add, Im not going to actually bring the song, nevermind play it, but just for SH%TS and giggles

See ya next time

Slobs ARENT Us

Posted Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:49 pm

i'll go with Final Countdown haha

Posted Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:27 pm

welcome to the jungle

Posted Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:31 pm

I like it

Posted Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:39 pm

Real American , Hogan style!

Posted Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:50 am

Work has reared its ugly head, and Cabin Fever will not make it to Quinsig. Too bad, the place looks like a blast!

Posted Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:41 am

never fished here before. on the map i see a boat launch on route 20 near the bridge. is this where we are starting from?

Posted Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:08 pm

I have not even started looking at this place, lol
be careful, the link on the main page takes you to a pond in tyngsboro, so please don't show up there!

Posted Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:28 am

natickguy

never fished here before. on the map i see a boat launch on route 20 near the bridge. is this where we are starting from?

Thats it.The ramp is across the street from an old drive in with a big arrow sign.If you blink you will miss the ramp sign

Posted Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:24 am

Yeah it is just past all the strip clubs along route 20..try not to get lost on the way Razz

I may actually have to come and watch this one..well throw my lines in and catch some carp while you guys do your thing. I've never gotten to meet most of you and seeing as your now in my neck of the woods, hence my forum name...and for a song, Sympathy for the Devil by the Stones!..if you'd be so kind.

Posted Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:28 am

Wish I could fish these last two tournaments with you guys... I am a Navy reservist, and the last two drill weekends fall on the tournament weekends!!!

I guess freedom isn't free... you have to give up fishing tournaments!! Smile

Good luck to everyone and hopes someone catches a monster...

Posted Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:26 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links