This might seem different but i hate when I'm fishing and its nice and quiet and a dog just won't stop barking! Even if it's not at me just shut-up after awhile it's annoying. lol

Dunno? Just gets to me after 10 minutes of non stop barking.

How about someone shooting a potato gun into the lake while recreational use is in full swing.

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:43 am

How about someone shooting a potato gun into the lake while recreational use is in full swing.

People are out of their minds.

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:19 am

Id have to say when I happen to be the only one in sight (two different times)...

some old lady stands 10 ft away and starts throwing/skipping rocks..I move away and she follows me after about 30 min turns and looks at me to ask "any luck?" told her no Im just killing time! for her to then ask "oh is it me?"

or when someone brings their dog to the water when Im already fishing there and they TELL me to put my fishing pole and tackle away because they dont want their dog hooked! Im sorry control your dog in public like we have to control our kids! Not my problem

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:45 am

Oh man, dogs!!

That's one of the reason I like fishing early in the morning rather than in the evening. Very few people take their dogs out for a walk at 5am. Smile

But yeah... second I see them coming down the shore line barking away and splashing that means fishing is basically over for the day.

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:11 am

My daughter wakes me up at 530am and asks to go fishing..just about everyday so we make it out as early as 6 some days and both times that's when it's happened. I fish from shore and the only way I'll be out any earlier to avoid it is if I'm on a boat lol

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:49 am

jwall046

This might seem different but i hate when I'm fishing and its nice and quiet and a dog just won't stop barking! Even if it's not at me just shut-up after awhile it's annoying. lol

Dunno? Just gets to me after 10 minutes of non stop barking.

you're not alone Jay. That get's me too.

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:29 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links