Not being prepared, I had fishing partner show with no rod and then had fork over one my own. Evil or Very Mad wich is not A problem accept he through it around,surprised it made it home in one peice. There like my kids to me!!!!!! Crying or Very sad

Posted Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:25 am

People who ruin public fishing areas.

They go, leave all kinds of $hit behind along with a birds nest of fishing line floating in the water.

People killing fish they have no intentions of keeping.
-I caught a few fish. Guy plops his stuff right on the side of me and starts fishing. Guy is using shiners with a tiny hook (like a 12). We see a tiny bass hit the shiner... He turns to me and says "I'm going to let him chew on that a bit". He pulls an 8 inch bass up with blood pouring from its gills. He cant get the hook out so he cuts the line and throws the fish in the water and watches it go belly up... Argument begins.

No place for those people in this community.

Posted Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:15 am

People

Posted Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:13 am

I 2nd Brazzy's comment. I do 80% of my fishing from shore and I keep one pocket of my fishing vest empty for fishing line, and other crap the so called fisherman Evil or Very Mad leave behind. It makes the rest of us look bad and the hazards to wild life. I picked up a birds nest of braided line that had to be 20 yards of at least 50 lb test at Jamacia Pond , a little over kill for your 12" trout don't you think jack@ss. Evil or Very Mad

Posted Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:05 pm

Off the subject but Popeye my wife has been trying to find a reputable bulldog breeder any thoughts. She loves the one in the picture..

Any help would be appreciated. She's been speaking to sellers and they seem very shady...

Posted Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:14 pm

when your in your boat working your way down the shoreline and another boat ( i won't say fisherman. ) thinks it's ok to jump directly in front of you and start fishing ! c'mon there's a little thing called etiquette " richard " !!

Posted Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:09 pm

brazzy

People who ruin public fishing areas.

They go, leave all kinds of $hit behind along with a birds nest of fishing line floating in the water.

People killing fish they have no intentions of keeping.
-I caught a few fish. Guy plops his stuff right on the side of me and starts fishing. Guy is using shiners with a tiny hook (like a 12). We see a tiny bass hit the shiner... He turns to me and says "I'm going to let him chew on that a bit". He pulls an 8 inch bass up with blood pouring from its gills. He cant get the hook out so he cuts the line and throws the fish in the water and watches it go belly up... Argument begins.

No place for those people in this community.

Damn straight !

Posted Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:13 pm

darren

when your in your boat working your way down the shoreline and another boat ( i won't say fisherman. ) thinks it's ok to jump directly in front of you and start fishing ! c'mon there's a little thing called etiquette " richard " !!

Oh snap!!! That's mine too

Posted Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:13 pm

Great minds buddy , Great minds ! LMAO !!

Posted Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:17 pm

I believe that banana thing has to do with slipping on a banana peel and falling overboard.

I hate it when I'm throwing a buzz-bait and get an itch on the back of my neck.

I don't like people that fish without a license and keep everything they catch....the only thing they should be catching is H - E double hockey sticks~

Someone that doesn't know how to park.....errrrrrr!

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:33 am

Fishing for a hour or so when your buddy's wife calls him and he has to go and he drove.

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:52 pm

Fishing for a hour or so when your buddy's wife calls him and he has to go and he drove.

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:54 pm

fishing with someone who always needs to use the bathroom

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:26 pm

The great thing about fishing a Hobie is that you can whip it out and pee into the drive well Cool

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:28 pm

berkleegrad

The great thing about fishing a Hobie is that you can whip it out and pee into the drive well Cool

Hahaha Yep

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:56 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links