Here is mine....

People who see me catch a fish and then run over next to me and start throwing all around me.

I have a wide selection of marine electronics... Humminbird, Lowrance, Minn Kota and Motorguide Trolling Motors/Talon',
HydroWave, Navionics, LakeMaster, along with Boating accessories and much, much more. 972-822-9285
www.shut-up-and-fish.com

Posted Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:59 am

I wouldn't know where to begin Exclamation Laughing

Posted Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:02 pm

I've got a couple:

After dropping the anchor in a money spot and then ending up with a really piss poor first cast that ends up halfway up a tree!

Coming back from a long day of fishing to find out that some *ss-hole thought his parking spot couple feet from the launch is the best spot eva.

Jet skiers that don't realize that their jet ski's do make a wake and then proceeding to go around my canoe 15 times.

Not packing enough booze!

Posted Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:57 pm

All good ones bass--man

lets keep it going......

Posted Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:42 pm

Deep sea rods and home depot gal buckets at fresh water lakes.Trucking all the way to my spot to find someone already fishing there.

Posted Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:13 pm

People asking me if they can have my fish after I caught it (I only C&R). Catch your own damn fish.

Posted Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:02 pm

jgt11

People asking me if they can have my fish after I caught it (I only C&R). Catch your own damn fish.

NICE!!!

Posted Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:43 pm

period.... just a nightmare for me.

Also, lately, the front belly hook getting caught on the lip of my crankbaits. PITA!!

Crappie biting at my lures with treble hooks and getting him with all 3 barbs!!!

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Fishing partner that positions the boat so I can't get a cast at a great looking spot. Then he brags about how great a fisherman he is. I know it's his boat but please, SHUT UP and FISH will you Mike...(Mike does not have a computer)...MOREFISH!!!

Posted Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:49 pm

hahah my buddy does the same thing every time but it doesn't do him any good.

Posted Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:33 am

I was here last week and killed them!!!!!!!!!

Posted Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:58 am

[quote="shut-up-and-fish"]

People who see me catch a fish and then run over next to me and start throwing all around me.

boy it makes me just want to slap'em hahaha

ALL THE HATERS........take pics of everything you catch

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:40 pm

Had some of these happen to me:

- Fishing an area all to myself and SOME lady had to throw a tennis ball into the water I was fishing so her dog could play fetch (YOU GOTTA BE S&(%%*%( ME!!!)

- Seeing a great piece of water to want to throw to and making the cast.....only to toatlly air ball the cast into the thickest part of the tree Sad

- People who bring bananas onboard a boat (Superstition, yes. But when it comes to fishing, nothing is left to chance)

P.S.: Sorry about the language in post 1 but that's exactly what went through my mind at that moment

Posted Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:31 pm

bananas?

Posted Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:45 pm

Bananas hve always been a bad luck element for a boat. Don't know why but it's an old superstition. Years ago we all used to put a banana in someones boat, amazing how it worked out at the end of the day

Posted Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:02 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links