6'6" Spinnerbait
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
7' Top Water Spin
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

meatballs

I know you dont mean that, I hope one day you all catch the BIG one, however the 9.4 will never go away HAHA

It'll never go away lol I tell the story to tons of people and I wasn't even there, but I've heard it countless times and its almost like I was there lol. Smoke is.pretty darn good at retelling fish stories

Posted Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:47 pm

Hell Yeah Kev like Mikey said he hopes everyone catches one but in reality to get one like that is truly amazing and if if does happen to you.Shock will set in quick ha ha glad i was part of that and mikey and dennis took me fishing that day!!!!

Posted Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Smoke when did you catch a cat fish like that around rear?

Posted Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:24 pm

in the cape bro!!!!! you know where ha ha

Posted Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:04 pm

ok looks like it's going to be a 7' Jig/Worm rod.

I'll keep this updated until the day of the tourney.

If I find the ambition I may even take pics during the build process.

Aaron

Posted Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Sounds awesome.

Posted Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Parts are on their way.

I will be making a 7' MHX 12-20lb jig/worm rod with Pacific Bay Minima micro guides.

It will have split rear EVA grips with no fore grip and a Fuji ACS trigger seat.

The blank is white graphite(looks cool) and will have black/gray/silver wraps.

I will take some pics of the rod during progression.

Aaron

Posted Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:37 am

You da man!

Posted Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:51 am

Did you guys determine who it would be awarded to? Lunker seems to make sense to me, since it's one person, where as a team is two and how do you determine who on the team gets it (unless its obvious one guy caught most of the fish).

Still an extremely generous gesture, just likes Valps weekend challenge and Johnny's and others in the past as well! This 3 week until the next cartopper tourney break has been brutal!

Posted Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:55 am

The grips and reel seat are installed and wrapping will begin tomorrow. A few of the micro guides are coming in next week due to being back ordered.

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:56 pm

ajscustomrods

The grips and reel seat are installed and wrapping will begin tomorrow. A few of the micro guides are coming in next week due to being back ordered.

Looking awesome! Somebody's gona get a sweet rod!

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:20 pm

The rod looks beautiful!!! That's a very generous donation. I hope I can make this tourney...

Thanks AJS... Smile

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:10 pm

Found some time to put a little thread work on the rod.

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:26 pm

That rod looks mint! What a cool thing to do.....there will be a very lucky winner!

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:39 pm

Let us know what tournament this will be given away at, Shirley maybe????

Posted Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:15 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links