what about a 15 ft inflatable W twin - 24 volt trolling motors that will fit on the top of a car.

Posted Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:17 pm

sounds like the twin turbo works for me!!!lol

Posted Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:37 pm

basshunter62

what about a 15 ft inflatable W twin - 24 volt trolling motors that will fit on the top of a car.

Just don't let anyone know you have a good bag. A treble hook or 2 might find their way to your "inflatable" Laughing

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:15 am

stratos1966

basshunter62

Just don't let anyone know you have a good bag. A treble hook or 2 might find their way to your "inflatable" Laughing

whoops!!!! My bad!!! Need some help? Pass me your livewell, I'll save it!!!

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:04 am

Sounds like a job for B.B.B! Start bailing buddy!

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:41 am

ouch lmao

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:19 pm

That's it, no more cartopper talk? You mean it's finally over or is everyone pausing to take a breath? Very Happy

Posted Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:01 pm

So glad you brought it up! I was watching tv and saw this wonderful new product. Spray on rubber!!! I'm now thinking of a new category called CAR INNER. A fold up cardboard box sprayed with this rubber crap. The best part is instead of a screen door on the bottom, You use a small screen window. That way you can fish through the floor like a shanty. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

Posted Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:13 pm

[quote="pocketfisherman"]That's it, no more cartopper talk? You mean it's finally over or is everyone pausing to take a breath? Very Happy[/quote

I'm thinking not even close

Posted Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:07 pm

[quote="shawneramone"]
pocketfisherman

That's it, no more cartopper talk? You mean it's finally over or is everyone pausing to take a breath? Very Happy[/quote

I'm thinking not even close

man..if anything...it's among the most DEBATED subjects on this site for sure...After all that's been talked about on this thread alone I know for myself I've decided EXACTLY what I'm doing with mine when the time comes now...you guys know where "one" attains enriched uranium?...and if I happen to be glowing over in the corner of one of these things someday...stay away from my rig...'cause SHITS ABOUT TO BLOW hahahahahah...sorry for bein' such a dick on this last week ...I had to break the tension on this s*** some how...

Posted Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:26 pm

MAFF Cartopper Division

Posted Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:40 pm

kman

MAFF Cartopper Division

WTF hahahahahahaha jesus christ...this site need s ROLLING CHAT ROOM...it would be TRUE HILARITY I s*** you not ...

Posted Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:42 pm

RIverrat, forget the uranium, Remember 121 gigawatts @ 88 mph?

Posted Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:02 pm

That'll never work ...Micheal J Fox---bless his heart...if that really worked...ya think he'd chosen this for a path hahhahaha--Sorry that was tasteless...aw who the hell am I kiddin I LOVE IT hahaha
[quote="muffinman"]RIverrat, forget the uranium, Remember 121 gigawatts @ 88 mph?[/quote

Posted Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:01 am

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious s***.

Posted Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:14 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links