Now that's funny !!!! 7 days since joining maff and gone.
Hope tomorrow is back to the normal funny,good posting that maff is known for Cool
Have a great night yall Very Happy

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:06 pm

i think i'm teaming up with matt from team boom next year but will let you know once i hear from him for sure. he reached out to me a few weeks ago. much appreciated though and dual HDS10 Gen2's do sound appealing. i love video gaming em.

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:40 pm

The funny thing about online communities, some of the guys actually get to meet and they get to know one another. And they can laugh, and joke, and have fun about stupid stuff. The problem is that newbs don't get it, they feel left out, and so they don't stick around long enough to fish a tournament or two and actually meet the people they are kibitzing with online. My advice, stick around, fish some tournaments, get to know the guys. Yes, sometimes it's tough to break the ice and, yes, we may not all agree on our politics, but we all have fishing as a common passion so we can overcome everything else (he says as he takes another sip of his second gimlet Smile

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:03 pm

a fish is a fish is a fish show the love no more fighting or i will turn this car around and no six flags for you

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:38 pm

bassinbrooksy

I was excited to join a local site but am no longer. This site sucks cunt and the large majority of you guys are a bunch of one uppers and just general fuckheads. How many threads can be hijacked by the same people about the same stupid childish s***?! Thanks for chasing me away I'm done posting in here. Enjoy your miserable forum

That's some pretty hard judgement. Honestly this type of conversation doesn't happen very often around here. Based on your snap judgement on a whole entire site full of great guys I'd say sorry you feel that way but we'll probably get by without you.

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:48 pm

samf

i think i'm teaming up with matt from team boom next year but will let you know once i hear from him for sure. he reached out to me a few weeks ago. much appreciated though and dual HDS10 Gen2's do sound appealing. i love video gaming em.

I fished with Matt at Wallum. He's got the dual HDS setup too.

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:49 pm

cool well too bad everything was busting the surface that day haha

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:51 pm

dam i read this hoping to learn something about catching big bass. (the pic is at a tough angle to tell the size. it is a long fish though). maybe we can start a meaningful discussion.

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:05 pm

shawn when did u catch that slammer fish?

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:06 pm

Discuss what? I weighed it on both of my scales. Off by an ounce between the two and i went with the lower one.

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:22 pm

discuss how to catch big fish. instead of this bullshlt.

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Definitely

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:43 pm

That fish was the end of March or early April. I didn't have much luck with the slammers this year

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Nice fish for mass.

Posted Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:05 pm

I gotta get a new scale.

Posted Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:23 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links