samf

rich i wasn't calling you out or saying you were wrong. but i like the secret santa idea. i do happen to have an extra whistle haha. neil might like this one...can someone get me a regular boater?

HAHAHAHAA perhaps someone can buy Scotty from Halo something other than a Carolina Rig to throw!!!!

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:21 pm

samf

rich i wasn't calling you out or saying you were wrong. but i like the secret santa idea. i do happen to have an extra whistle haha. neil might like this one...can someone get me a regular boater?

Well I got dumped by J.cotier, he wants to spread his wings andbe up front next season which I understand (hate the back of the boat). I'm not sure if stratos and I are teaming up ( he can attest that I am a high maitenance boater) so if not we may be able to team up. Do dual HDS10 Gen2's sound appealing? Ahh I can't wait for next season!!!

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Lookit that Sam!!

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:27 pm

jbigun

samf

Well I got dumped by J.cotier, he wants to spread his wings andbe up front next season which I understand (hate the back of the boat). I'm not sure if stratos and I are teaming up ( he can attest that I am a high maitenance boater) so if not we may be able to team up. Do dual HDS10 Gen2's sound appealing? Ahh I can't wait for next season!!!

I can tell you are high maintainance by your hair cut, very proper

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:28 pm

No wonder your in the top 6 now Neil.....you posted your dude beating the ox 4x! Just banging out points!

hahha just kidding brotha!!

Shawn is right and he is the man...PHOTO BOMBED

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:40 pm

not saying your lying, but you got the weird angle going on. looks like a 5lber to me lol but what do i know.. Nice fish!!

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:25 pm

stratos1966

Since we are posting up 10+ lbers. here is my friend Juan holding a magnificent. 10.982376 largie

Is this really a 10+? it's hard to tell with the angle he's holding it to the camera

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:28 pm

bassaddict21

stratos1966

Since we are posting up 10+ lbers. here is my friend Juan holding a magnificent. 10.982376 largie

Is this really a 10+? it's hard to tell with the angle he's holding it to the camera

it's 7.1 lbs

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:44 pm

That's an awesome fish J.I just hope for the day I can put one like that in the boat.

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:09 pm

That's a beauty . . . no matter what the wt.

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:44 pm

khaskins

That's an awesome fish J.I just hope for the day I can put one like that in the boat.

Looks like you did. In your avatar,lol

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:47 pm

stratos1966

samf

i will clarify my previous post then so people don't start taking side or think i'm on a side.

i personally won't call someone out unless there's some sort of self-promotion or good reason to. regardless of the true weight, it was a nice fish. i know this thread was a joke but if it wasn't, the first picture here is still a nice fish and i wouldn't question it or start a fight.

lots of great anglers and people on here with different opinions and views. unfortunately differences of opinion and different personalities lead to arguments. that's just how it goes.

Sam, in my defense i felt the guy was self promoting. he posted that fish in reply to the 10lb thread. he did it to show how easy it was to catch one. problem is he didn't. if he posted up his own report or pic unrelated, I personally would have left it alone. But to say. 10lbers are caught everywhere, all the time, and I just did.... when it's obvious you did not....... sorry

So dude, do you know how to read? If you read any of my post it would be completely obvious I'm not trying to self promote or claim a 10 pound bass is easy to catch. I believe that every single 1 of my posts stated That I really didn't care what anybody else thought about my fish. I fish against myself and I have nothing to prove to anyone, especially people I have never met and don't even know aside from an avatar and a screenname. I don't know how many times I stated that I just wanted to share my catch with people in hopes of getting them excited about fishing in the winter time. I also said that the last thing I wanted to happen was to start any kind of an argument. But in all honesty, I think it's pretty sad that you're taking so much time to try and judge a fish that you were not there to even see. And like I said before, If you really want to verify the accuracy of my scale, just bring over to my place whatever big bass YOU caught yesterday, and I will gladly weigh it for you. Yeah and when did I say that 10 pounders are caught everywhere and all the time? I believe I started my post off with "yes ten pounders are very difficult to come by". Again, like I said before, you are certainly entitled to your own opinion. However, you are not entitled to come on here and lie about what I said. Seriously why don't you show everybody where I said 10 pounders are easy to come by? You can't, so don't ever come up here and call me a liar.

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

MAFF THROWDOWN!

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:12 pm

I apologize for that, but i am not going to let someone call me a liar and lie about what I posted.

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:15 pm

I was excited to join a local site but am no longer. This site sucks cunt and the large majority of you guys are a bunch of one uppers and just general fuckheads. How many threads can be hijacked by the same people about the same stupid childish s***?! Thanks for chasing me away I'm done posting in here. Enjoy your miserable forum

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:38 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links