at least you made it back for weigh in

Posted Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:10 pm

I guess your right. Enjoyed sharing the parking lot with you guys after everyone left. Lol

Posted Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:42 pm

SAM DO YOU KNOW THE TOTAL WEIGHT YOU GUYS HAD DOES ANYONE KNOW THE TOTAL IT WASNT ON MY LIST I GOT!!!!!!

Posted Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:17 pm

oh well. at that point, might as well just keep fishing for fun. unless you guys were having trouble and had a decent bag? still fun to be out there.

Justin i might be off the exact weight but i'm pretty sure it was 3.6 lbs. i don't think this will make a major difference in the end for averages and drop us way down or knock someone out? Johnny might remember the exact weight if i'm off. it was over 3 but definitely not close to 4.

Posted Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:47 pm

YUP YOU WERE RIGHT 3.6 IT WAS STILL IN THE TOP 5 SO FAR!!!

Posted Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:54 pm

we just let time get away from us and ended up 3 miles up the river. By the time we started heading back it was 1:30, then our battery was dieing, we had to switch to our aerator battery. We did not make it back till after 3. We only had a 3 1/2 lb bag of fish.

Big thanks to Ed for playing the coast guard role and coming out to find us. I turned down a tow, i'd rather crawl in then be towed in.

When we got back everyone was gone except Sinista. I asked him to witness me weigh our fish, I then preceded to drop the bigger of the 2 fish in the water. I knew they would not count anyway.

I think we are the first team to be disqualified. lol

Posted Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:58 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links