Well this sucks, if a spot opens up Bigmouths are in. Or if parking is really limited because of trailers I can always remove mine after I put in and lock it up on top of some one else's trailer to save space, my trailer weighs practically nothing

Posted Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:26 am

If an exception is made, You can toss is on my trailer. I've got an old crappy trailer anyways.

Posted Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:29 am

That's great I appreciate that!

Posted Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:42 am

i think i found the launch on-line.it's posted as conoe launch off of rt.111 or something like that.any help would be appreciated,thanks.

Posted Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:17 pm

Thats the place Ken, its right after the Nashua River Watershed Association. The launch itself is on Nod Road, which splits off Rte 119 (Main Street) Johnny says its tucked in the woods there where the canoe launch is.

Nashua River Watershed Association Address:‎
592 Main St , Groton, MA 01450
01450 ( if you google map this adress it will be right up above it on the map, hope this helps)

Posted Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:37 pm

is the launch at the petapwag canoe landing on Nod Rd?
just sayin. . .you might be able to finagle more boats into this tourney stop if one of you tourney leaders called up the guys at Nashoba Valley autobody about a mile or so up 111/119. . .if he's a fisherman . . .maybe you get a few more trailers in his lot and a few more anglers in the water . . .there are 2 DND's on 119 between Groton ctr and the launch -and Groton Dunstable HS looks like its about a mile or two before "Da Spot"

remember it's ALL 119 from 495 and here's my quick take (119 is 111-113-119 & 225) "you" connect at @495&119(Littleton common) & the 225section is (Boston Rd/Groton)it's ALL 119(Great Rd.) let me know if this helps or hurts and I can get you guys some more detailz!

Posted Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:40 pm

I think the Nashua River Watershed Association is actually the place we got permission to park last year. We had our tournament director get in touch with them, they have a pretty sizable parking lot just down the street.

Posted Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:44 pm

great call mike

Nashua River Watershed AssociationAddress:‎
592 Main St , Groton, MA 01450

Get directions----pffft we don't need no stinking directions !

(978) 448-0299 nashuariverwatershed.org‎

Posted Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:48 pm

THIS F&*KN BLOWS!! Smoke and Johny do you want me to make some phone calls about this parking issue we have? Denny and I look forward to fishing with you guys everyother weekend, we have missed a few due to Forced Family Fun (FFF) I know that a few other guys want to fish this one too, I really want to fish this since it is only 2 MILES FROM MY HOUSE. And wife is do in 4 weeks so my fishing time is coming to an end. What Can I do to make this happen so everyone gets a shot at this?

Meatballs

Posted Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:50 pm

someone should try calling that watershed association to see if we can get some extra parking officially.

Posted Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:29 pm

(978) 448-0299 nashuariverwatershed.org‎

I will call them tomorrow, as long as the permit we have says 15, if it is 10 then so be it. I HOPE ALL 10 show up RAIN OR SHINE!

Posted Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:06 pm

I will make a few calls tomorrow, I thought it would be ok. Next year we need more people to run these.
Besides napa, I think we need 4 more people. We will all get together soon and have some beers and go over things together. We will keep them smaller next year except for one or two big ones.... More to follow!
Anyone want to par take let me know

Posted Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:39 pm

What ever I can do to help!

Posted Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:42 pm

we should see how everyone feels at the end of the year again like last year's thread. the popularity of these has grown throughout the year and it might be best to try to include as many people as possible at each tournament if the water's big enough.

Posted Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:17 pm

Anything I can do to help, you got it! I wouldn't mind running any tourneys we may have next year out in central and western mass since these are the waters Im most familiar with. Been having a blast this year and anything I can do to help keep the success of these tourneys going let me know!!

Now would someone beat the Landlords sunday PLEASE!!! lol
See you all on the water!

Posted Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:43 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links