Same here, whatever I can do..

Posted Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:57 am

I was thinking of starting some sort of club untill I discovered this group, so I am definatly willing to help run tournaments.

Idea: When the list of locations/dates is set for next year, ask for volunteers. For example, Monponsett in Halifax is my home lake, so if we do another event there next year, I could volunteer to be the contact guy...

BTW: the weather is looking good for Sunday.

Posted Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:46 am

ALRIGHT JOHNNY GOT PERMISSION TO PARK AT THE WATER SHED UP THE STREET SO IT'S OPEN GAME I ENTERED ALL OTHER TEAMS THAT POSTED WHOEVER WANTS IN LET ME KNOW CUTOFF AT 20

Posted Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Lets Do This...

Thanks For Such Enthusiasm Guys!!

I'll be with Neighbor Dan on Sunday which means a REAL bass boat.
Smoke, I think Im confirmed from our text convo

See ya
Jon
Slobs R Us

Posted Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:53 pm

Sweet! Cool

Posted Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:57 pm

that was angry landlords that won with 23.1.we should bannish that combo,ha,ha,ha.just kidding.maybe we just have everybody switch parteners and maybe we all can pull 20 plus pounds.awesome job guys you found the big ones nobody else could.i'm willing to help out next season if you need it.let me know.see ya sunday.

Posted Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:04 pm

GLAD TO HEAR ABOUT ALL THE HELP WE WILL RECEIVE NEXT YEAR!!!!IF WE CAN SPLIT UP THE TOURNEYS AND HAVE A BUNCH OF TEAMS RUN LIKE 3 EACH IT WILL MAKE IT MUCH EASIER CUZ I KNOW I CANT MAKE AS MANY NEXT YEAR AS I HAVE THIS YEAR!!!!

THANKS BOYS 2 MORE SPOTS LEFT WHO WANTS THEM????????

Posted Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:12 pm

I love it when things come together! Johny and Smoke once again THANK YOU, I never thought this needed to be said, if you ever need ahand just ask! All the guys on here are cool and willing to help out, you should never feel as if you have to do it all. All I ask is next year I get my fuckn T shirt! LOL. I forget who posted this but it went something like this, if you have a tounry in your home court, you should run it. This only makes since! You have the shortest drive so you can get there early to collect $, have the shortest ride home so you can stay late to weigh us out, then do pay outs. E-mail someone who knows how to use an excel file with weights. They then can post Avg. Just my 2 cents. THANKS AGAIN BOYS FOR A GREAT YEAR

Posted Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:34 pm

good idea mikey if we can spread it out that would be awsome!!!i'm gonna scout some new spots for next year also!!!

Posted Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:27 pm

I am just sayn you two shouldnt do it all, between the 12 REALLY active guys here and that # is growing, we can have 4 Team leaders, each Team leader picks 3 ponds in his area, I dont want your HONEY HOLE, but lakes that he knows hazards and parking issues, coffee shop, packie, directions, ect... Have that Team member run the show for that event. Thats just an example have 6 Team leader pick 2 ponds, what ever, just make it easier for EVERYONE instead of only 2 guys doing all the leg work. If it ever becomes WORK is it really any fun? If everyone takes a bite of the s*** sandwich its not so bad, if you have to eat the whole thing than that blows. I am here all week if you need anything else!

Mikey Meatballs

Posted Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Are there any spots remaining? My buddy and I'd like to give a tourney a shot.

Posted Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:25 am

Assuming there is a spot open... please put TEAM DOJO in. Thanks. Appreciate it.

Regards,

Adam

Posted Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:00 am

yes 1 spot left

Posted Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:36 am

smokecity

yes 1 spot left

Cool, We'll take it, if you'll have us. What time should we be at the launch?
Team name: Chuck Rivah

Posted Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:23 pm

around 6, with this many teams it could become a s*** show, I wouldnt show up at 7!

Posted Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:07 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links