directions:from rt 3s take exit 11,rt 14w,follow to rt58s,the ramp is about 3 to4 miles from there.when you see twin lakes store on left slow down,it will be on the right just after monponsett rest.from 495s take 24n to rt 106e follow to rt58e just past walmart take a left on 58 about a mile on left.after you go between the two ponds look for boatramp on left,same from 24s just follow 106e.i'm not sure of the st.names but i can look them up.let me know.

Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:36 pm

YOU DA MAN KEN, THAT SHOULD WORK!
THANK YOU

Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:39 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

anyone have accurate directions for everyone?
west monponset i guess is the one were doing, if big boats can get in the east basin i guess we can fish the whole thing,
but if only the smaller boats can get through i guess we just fish the west side..... any thoughts?

sounds fair to me. is this a fair picture of the ramp?

http://www.mass.gov/dfwele/dfw/habitat/maps/ponds/pdf/dfwmonpo.pdf

Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:39 pm

sam thats the x pretty nice boat ramp just redone . the dock is pretty long should be able to get 4 boat tied off on the dock. parking lot is big. ken pretty much summed up the directions if your heading south on 58 youll pass "our lady church" or somehting to that on ur left and the boat ramp is much not farther on the right.

Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 pm

All you guys are safe this weekend, Denny and I have a week of FFF up in Maine, Good luck to all!

Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:07 pm

yes thats pretty close,two lakes keep an eye on the left.monponsett inn keep an eye on the right.cape cod bass had a tourney last sunday.big fish 4.17,big bag 10.64.if you want to check it out go to capecodbass.com.click on tournaments then monponsett.the big bag was only four fish and they fished east side.if any trouble finding the ramp call me cell 508 215 9606.

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:57 pm

At least this half of Team North Shore is out, but wish I were in. Stupid vacation (just kidding, much needed!)! Will be up in Maine as well, but not fishing Sad . Good luck all and tight lines!

Posted Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:21 pm

Ken, there has been some discussion about the east side, I was under the impression big boats couldn't get in the east side. no ramp and tunnel to small?

can we fish both sides?

Posted Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:04 am

johnny the east side does have a boat ramp but its small and can only hold 3-4 trucks and is a town only ramp. ive heard of people getting tickets if they dnt have some kind of town sticker. im parked there a few times with no ticket. the small bridge def cant fit a bass boat. john boats and small plastic boats can get through no problem. honestly i think the small boats should be able to fish both seeing how in most big tourneys small boats are at a disadvantage as were not as big n fast and cant handle wind etc better. so this one could be a little leveled out in terms of advantages. but w.e you guys want to do is always a good time. Very Happy

Posted Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:09 am

creaturefiend

johnny the east side does have a boat ramp but its small and can only hold 3-4 trucks and is a town only ramp. ive heard of people getting tickets if they dnt have some kind of town sticker. im parked there a few times with no ticket. the small bridge def cant fit a bass boat. john boats and small plastic boats can get through no problem. honestly i think the small boats should be able to fish both seeing how in most big tourneys small boats are at a disadvantage as were not as big n fast and cant handle wind etc better. so this one could be a little leveled out in terms of advantages. but w.e you guys want to do is always a good time. Very Happy

Good point.

Posted Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:39 am

Not sure that having twice the water to fish and exclusive access to the lower pressure side constitutes leveling the playing field =)

That being said, I'm good with whatever Johnny and Smoke decides. We just need to make it clear beforehand so there is no confusion. Probably nice for the car toppers to have the edge tipped their way for once.

Posted Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:33 pm

there is a boat ramp on the 36 side but it is posted sticker required.we did both sides last year.you picked the side you wanted to fish and you stayed on that side.big boats can't get under the bridge anymore,low water.you could split it up but fish one or the other not both.then you have to pick your weigh spot.scott talked to a guy who lives on the east side,says he hasn't done squatt over there this year.up to you guys the cartoppers might get a few less wakes over there.i picked the 36 side last and didn't get 1 keeper.

Posted Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:20 pm

by the way i think c.c.bass fished the east side last week.at least that is how it's posted on their web.

Posted Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:22 pm

i'd be ok with either.

both open = less pressure and possibly more advantage for cartoppers

one side = definite level playing field but more pressure and boats possibly cutting off spots or people all over each other

pros and cons to either if you look at it from both a regular boat and cartopper perspective.

Posted Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:06 pm

it's a toss up.one side can be on and the other off.i'll take my chances on the west side.more water and pads.if toppers can get under that's fine with me.take a vote before we take off.

Posted Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:15 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links