Team Bass Smashers are in

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:01 pm

massbass21

Team Bass Smashers are in

Awesome

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Someone find me somewhere is western mass to get to the proper aerator parts or w/e to make a live well so I can come

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:41 am

zack137z

Someone find me somewhere is western mass to get to the proper aerator parts or w/e to make a live well so I can come

WALMART SELLS A 35 DOLLAR PUMP SET UP SAME ONE I HAVE IN MY BOAT no wiring needed clips right to your battery

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:44 am

Well that was fast sinistra you crack head, I'll swing by my local wally mart after work

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:46 am

zack137z

Well that was fast sinistra you crack head, I'll swing by my local wally mart after work

FORMER CRACK HEAD, BEEN CLEAN 4 YRS & 10 DAYS TODAY

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:49 am

sinista

zack137z

BAM!!! Now you're a fish head

Walmart also sells a battery operated bubble box for like 15. I used one all last year with no issues. Runs on double D's just like Hooters

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:14 am

shawneramone

sinista

zack137z

Olly olly fish heads fish heads!!! Lol

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:16 am

sinista

zack137z

Congrats to that! Keep up the good work Neil.

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:49 am

shawneramone

sinista

zack137z

Walmart also sells a battery operated bubble box for like 15. I used one all last year with no issues. Runs on double D's just like Hooters

yeah those bubble boxes keep 1 fish alive all day

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:31 am

I never lost a fish until Oldham which coincidentally was the 2nd outing with a new aerator that ran off my marine battery

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:59 am

rich or anyone else, if you use one of those pump / aerator setups that run off of a 12v battery, what is the smallest battery you could get away with that would run all day? i want to get that setup for my cooler but would also want the lightest and smallest battery possible since my trolling motor battery is a beast.

is 8Ah too small?

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:26 am

Shawn, I was just busting balls. That said the bubble thing is NO WAY enough oxygen to keep 5 bass alive AND WELL for 8 hours.

Sam,

I don't know what the smallest is but, I use my drive on mowers battery for my livewell when I am not using 2 TM. The thing is like 6" x 4". I run the livewell and eletronics off it all day non stop.

Someone, Im not sure who, had a battery like that built into the lid of his liverwell at Oldham.

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:34 am

I like that lawn mower battery idea. We're talking about bringing 3 marine batteries this Sunday. I'd much rather have a smaller battery designated for the electronics and the aerator with a marine for each motor.

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:00 am

do you think this would be enough to keep the livewell going all day?

i use one of these for my electronics and there's no problem. i have a humminbird 778c HD.

500 Watts (RMS)
4000 Watts (Peak-to-Peak)

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Rechargeable-12-Volt-Battery/700551.uts?WTz_l=YMAL%3BIK-016446

would the gator clamps work on those small clips?

Posted Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:21 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links