Let me talk to the wife and see if it's ok..... Confused

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:03 am

I agree with the no restrictions thing. I enter big boy tourneys with a cartopper. If I'm willing to go all the way over there on battery power I should be able to fish it!!! FREE WILLY!!!

I ALMOST FORGOT, BASSASIN'S ARE IN!!!!

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:03 am

meatballs

Not that it matters but I agree with stratos if you can get there you should be able to fish it. We have a 18'6" boat and there are spots we cant get to but the smaller boats can, whats the difference?

I can get my Javelin under the bridge, been there done that. It's tight but can make it. Smile

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:13 am

Team Planet Eclipse is in

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:43 am

stratos1966

Not that I am fishing this one but I am curious... why put anyplace off limits? If 1 boat can get in there then it should be in play. That is the advantage of having a small boat just like a big boat with a 225hp motor has the advantage of going 75mph. Can I assume you are also implimenting a speed limit equal to the slowes boat that enters?

RESTRICTION HAS BEEN LIFTED

Also, anyone who wears a Pink Tutu and Matching Tiara will be given an automatic 2 lb head start.

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:57 am

meatballs

Not that it matters but I agree with stratos if you can get there you should be able to fish it. We have a 18'6" boat and there are spots we cant get to but the smaller boats can, whats the difference?

Come fish it, hav'nt seen you since Nashua anyway, would be nice

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:06 am

9 spots left to fill
Cmon guys Jay busted his a** to get this permit from the Army Core of Engineers lets show our appreciation by going and driving the extra mile for this one!!!

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:09 am

sinista

9 spots left to fill
Cmon guys Jay busted his a** to get this permit from the Army Core of Engineers lets show our appreciation by going and driving the extra mile for this one!!!

Forgive the reposting trying to keep this thread up top and visible

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:23 am

i'll be up in NH the day before but if someone with a boat needs a partner, i'd consider making the trip.

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:21 am

sinista

stratos1966

Not that I am fishing this one but I am curious... why put anyplace off limits? If 1 boat can get in there then it should be in play. That is the advantage of having a small boat just like a big boat with a 225hp motor has the advantage of going 75mph. Can I assume you are also implimenting a speed limit equal to the slowes boat that enters?

RESTRICTION HAS BEEN LIFTED

Also, anyone who wears a Pink Tutu and Matching Tiara will be given an automatic 2 lb head start.

don't tempt me

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:38 am

I know you will Shawn!
Cmon guys fill these spots!

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:31 am

sinista

sinista

9 spots left to fill

Forgive the reposting trying to keep this thread up top and visible

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:43 pm

I thought sheep-luva was going,I'm still thinking it over.I have to talk to my partner.

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:08 pm

khaskins

I thought sheep-luva was going,I'm still thinking it over.I have to talk to my partner.

Dont think just drive Its an hour and 20 mins for me probablly an hour and 45 for you, take the mass pike for a smoother ride, toll is 75cents

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:12 pm

Hey just noticed that you were lookin for some guys. I dont have a boat but if anyone needs a partner i am available sunday to fish.

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:35 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links