fishinuptoboston

Hey just noticed that you were lookin for some guys. I dont have a boat but if anyone needs a partner i am available sunday to fish.

Just keep checking back you never know when someone will need a partner

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:46 pm

Im gonna have 1000 points by days end just from re posting this

9 spots left

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Maybe if you have free pizza afterwards like we had at our tourney , more people will sign up? Who knows whats in store for our next one!! Cool

OK, seriously......C'mon all you big boat peeps, where are you hiding at? Fill this thing up will ya!! There is a lot that goes into getting the permits and I didn't realize that until I went and did it myself.

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:23 pm

pocketfisherman

Maybe if you have free pizza afterwards like we had at our tourney , more people will sign up? Who knows whats in store for our next one!! Cool

OK, seriously......C'mon all you big boat peeps, where are you hiding at? Fill this thing up will ya!! There is a lot that goes into getting the permits and I didn't realize that until I went and did it myself.

Thank You Pocket Fisherman

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:29 pm

sinista

pocketfisherman

Thank You Pocket Fisherman

Anytime. I want the points too! Very Happy

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:32 pm

Halo is in.Just want to know where you get your time info from Neil.Yes Jay it's Neil not Niel.Niel would be pronounced Ny-el haha.All the directions I see is at least 2 hours.What about axle charges?I don't where this talk about off-limits came from.I saw nothing on the original post.l.o.l.I'll check my routes just let me know about the axle charge.

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:44 pm

POINTS!!!!! GET YOUR POINTS HERE!!!!

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Sorry guys will be in maine for 7 days with FFF, forced family fun, I'll have the boat but i think denny wants to fish this one if you have a boat and need a partner hit him up.

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:37 pm

Sorry guys will be in maine for 7 days with FFF, forced family fun, I'll have the boat but i think denny wants to fish this one if you have a boat and need a partner hit him up.

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:51 pm

Keep the post on top! Keep the post on top! Keep the post on top! Doing my part Neil!

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:51 pm

khaskins

Halo is in.Just want to know where you get your time info from Neil.Yes Jay it's Neil not Niel.Niel would be pronounced Ny-el haha.All the directions I see is at least 2 hours.What about axle charges?I don't where this talk about off-limits came from.I saw nothing on the original post.l.o.l.I'll check my routes just let me know about the axle charge.

I used the toll calculator its says 3-5 axels including trailer .75cents each way, then I used Google maps (couldnt remember your address) I used Billington Sea as a starting point and 700 Main St Sturbridge as destination and it said 1 he 45 mins via 495 and mass pike

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:59 pm

one half of sheepluva here unfortunately I have a family reunion that day and cant attend i forgot about this till i was reminded sorry we are out
Dan

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:08 pm

Hi guys.
it would be great to have a full field! C'mon out our way. 2 in a row out here Very Happy
thanks to Niel for setting up the sign ups. Ill be back in town soon.
daytona beach is awefiul. Haha

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Ok guys I'm new to all this tournament stuff. I can't figure out what's the difference between this tourney and any other one. I travel (with Neil ) minimum of one hour to just about two to fish ( the thing that we all love to do ) . Just wondering. Am I out of line here? Confused

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:55 pm

emerton

Ok guys I'm new to all this tournament stuff. I can't figure out what's the difference between this tourney and any other one. I travel (with Neil ) minimum of one hour to just about two to fish ( the thing that we all love to do ) . Just wondering. Am I out of line here? Confused

I don't think so?
I fish maff just to give me a reason to fish new waters. I thought people would like the chance to fish different water myself?
My son might be in the world series for his division of baseball Sunday. I don't realy want to miss. But I agreed to host this early in season.
Good luck to those who participate!

Posted Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:05 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links