sorry guys just getting the flot ready for tomrrow.stupidly i thought I could jump off the boat without wrecking anything. having a sugury all set up for my left knee next month ( what could poss. go wrong) Well I hit ground and the ground hit back. my knee is almost twice the size of the left one and as of know i cant put any pressure on it well thank god for viccodin and tylenal pms
again sorry gents basshunters

Posted Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:34 pm

Ouuuuch Basshunters!!! Hope the knee feels better.

Team Dojo will be cruising in around 6-6:15... see you in the AM boys!!!

Adam

Posted Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:52 pm

damnnn knee injuries are the worst sorry basshunters

Posted Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:04 pm

I've never fished anyplace that looked that good and didn't catch anything. Not even a dink. Wow Bassasin's got an ofer. Hope the rest of you guys did better.

Posted Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:21 pm

FIRST OFF HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO THE BASSTARDS WHO GOT TO CELEBRATE WITH THE KIDS GOOD s*** BRO!!!! ALSO THE LANDLORDS CHUCK AND HIS SON MIKE FOR DOING VERY WELL AT 2ND AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST TEAM WHY NOT NOW MIKE AND DENNY FOR FINISHING 3RD AND LEAVING WITH CASH!!!

THANKS TO ALL THE TEAMS THAT WERE READY TO GO WITH BAGS OF FISH AND MAKING THE WEIGH IN AT A JAM PACKED LAUNCH A SIMPLE ONE !!!!YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND THANKS TO ED FROM NOCATCHUM FOR TAKING PICTURES EVERYONE APPRECIATES WHAT YOU DO!!!

PICS WILL BE UP IN A DAY AND HOW BOUT THEM PIKE BOYS WHOOO!!

6-19-11 CONCORD RIVER/BEDFORD
70 TO 78 DEGREES SUNNY LIL WINDY AT TIMES 15MPH

1.BASSTARDS---------------------------(5)-----------------------10LB 4 OZ
2.LANDLORDS---------------------------(5)------------------------9LB 8 OZ
3.WHY NOT NOW-----------------------(5)------------------------8LB 15 OZ

4.BIGMOUTHS---------------------------(3)------------------------6LB 13 OZ
5.NOCATCHUM--------------------------(5)------------------------6LB 10 OZ
6.SMOKECITY----------------------------(4)------------------------6LB 9 OZ
7.BEAVER FEVER------------------------(4)------------------------6LB 5 OZ
8.TEAM HALO----------------------------(4)------------------------6LB 2 OZ
9.TEAM DOJO----------------------------(3)------------------------5LB EVEN
10.HAPPY HOOKERS--------------------(1)------------------------2LB 15 OZ
11.HAWG HUNTERS---------------------(1)------------------------1LB 14 OZ
12.SOUTHSHORE------------------------(1)------------------------1LB 7 OZ
13.HOOLIGANS--------------------------(1)------------------------1LB 2 OZ

14.BASSASIN'S--------------------------------------------------NO WEIGHT
15.ROCK BASS---------------------------------------------------NO WEIGHT

SMOKECITY---------------------LUNKER--------------------------3LB 10 OZ

Last edited by smokecity on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:07 pm

good work smoke on the lunker what a tough day for southshore lots and lots of missed fish broke off on a HUGE pike and had fun in the wind. but good turn out and did have some fun good work everyone till next time

Posted Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:31 pm

Awesome day out there!! Weather was awesome! Contrats to the winners... Thanks to Smoke for making it happen... appreciate it. That boat ramp was crazy... Sort of organized chaos.

I got some video of one of the pike I caught today... a BEAST!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/megad80#p/a/u/0/JCtvxGwjPz8

Posted Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Nice work by all, and happy fathers day.
Ed comes through with the pics everytime, I'll post them as soon as he sends them to me

Attitash is next I think

Posted Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:55 pm

Congrats to the Basstards! it was great seeing everyone again.

Posted Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:08 pm

good job everyone, looks like a tough day for big fish.

Posted Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Bigmouths only got 3 fish says we got 5

Posted Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:42 pm

Smoke in the money again, wtg!

Posted Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:21 pm

megad80

Awesome day out there!! Weather was awesome! Contrats to the winners... Thanks to Smoke for making it happen... appreciate it. That boat ramp was crazy... Sort of organized chaos.

I got some video of one of the pike I caught today... a BEAST!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/megad80#p/a/u/0/JCtvxGwjPz8

A nice pike no doubt! I don't want to be "fish police" but you really have to hold those things up the whole length of their bodies or you'll pull their back ligaments away from their backbones and they won't be able to swim anymore and die.

Posted Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:29 pm

congrats to the winners. i don't know how you guys do it sometimes. not a great day for us kicking off our tourney season. about 5 mins after starting, the trolling motor died for an unknown reason (brand new battery purchased yesterday). then about 2 hours in, the pull cord broke on the outboard. after spending most of the day moving the boat against the wind with my little emergency oar, i was beat and we decided to cut out early. sorry we missed the weigh in.

congrats again to the winners and anybody who actually caught a bass. between last year and today, we have yet to catch a bass at this place. we don't catch many large bags, but rarely do we come up empty handed. this could very well be the toughest place i've ever fished.

Posted Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:17 pm

good looking out kev catching that thanks bro!!!AND RALPH YOUR RIGHT IT'S A TOUGH SPOT AND HAVING A TOURNEY BEFORE US DOESNT HELP EITHER ALONG WITH LIKE 15 TO 20 OTHER FISHERMAN SCATTERED

Posted Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:13 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links