you guys should put in at the parking lot over near the aberjona river. the boat ramp is half ur battery charge away from the good fishing just my 2 cents

Posted Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:59 pm

If someone has an address of the launch can you post it for everyone thank you!!!

it's on cartoppers

Posted Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:01 pm

I dont think there is an actual address......but this might help

Directions to Mystic Valley Parkway Entrance of the Medford Boat Club

From Route 93 North:

Follow Route 93 through Boston.
Take Rt.16 Mystic Valley Parkway exit .
Follow the parkway 2 miles and after passing under a RR bridge, take right onto Boston Ave.
At Route 60/High Street intersection, take a left onto High and watch for the rotary.
At the rotary before crossing the river, turn right onto Mystic Valley Parkway
Follow the parkway with the Mystic Lake now on your left.
Take the first left into the driveway; the Medford Boat Club is on the left.

From Route 128 to Route 93 South:

Exit at Rt. 60 "Medford Square".
Following Rt. 60 West, passing over the RR tracks in West Medford and continuing on Route 60/High Street approximately one mile to the Mystic Valley Parkway rotary at the Mystic River.
Take the first right out of the rotary and follow the parkway approx 1/2 mile

From Route 128 to Route 2 East:

Follow Rt.2 East (toward Boston) and exit at Exit 59/Route 60 in Arlington.
Take a LEFT onto Route 60 East and follow through Arlington Center.
Just past Arlington Center/Mass Ave intersection, Route 60 will veer right. Continue to follow Route 60 East to rotary at the Mystic River.
Proceed straight through the rotary, cross the bridge and enter a second rotary. Go 3/4 way around the rotary (exiting at "9'oclock") and follow the Mystic Valley Parkway north with the lake on your left hand side.

Posted Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:14 pm

if anybody needs a partner let me know! i live close by. jimmy

Posted Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:29 pm

What gives? It appears that Mother Nature has something against the MA Fishfinders or something! Rain again, what the heck!!

Posted Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:31 am

99 lake view dr.

Posted Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:41 am

99 lake view dr.

Posted Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:41 am

RESULTS

6/12/11 UPPER MYSTIC/MEDFORD
56 TO 64 DEGREES LIGHT RAIN AND SHOWERS

1.BEAVER FEVER----------------------(5)------------------------13LB 15 OZ
2.TEAM HALO--------------------------(5)------------------------11LB 3 OZ
3.LIP RIPPERS-------------------------(5)-------------------------9LB 12 OZ

4.HOOLIGANS-------------------------(5)-------------------------8LB 11 OZ
5.BASSASIN'S-------------------------(5)--------------------------8LB 7 OZ
6.NORTHSHORE----------------------(5)---------------------------7LB14 OZ
7.TEAM OPRAH------------------------(5)--------------------------7LB 11 OZ
8.BASS TUB----------------------------(5)--------------------------7LB 4OZ
9.SMOKECITY--------------------------(4)--------------------------6LB 10 OZ

BEAVER FEVER----------------------LUNKER-----------------------3LB 7OZ

Posted Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Congrats to Beaver Fever. Nice bag. This was another great MAFF event.
Thanks Justin
Team Lip Rippers

Posted Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Lot's of good bags today on a tough lake. I never have luck there and I live 1 minute 30 seconds away (timed it this morning), but today was probably my best day there. Nice to finally meet some of you guys, and thanks to Justin for organizing it all! Also thanks to PocketFisherman for relinquishing his spot on Team Northshore for the day and to Kman for calling me up from Triple A to fish the Bigs.

Posted Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:37 pm

NO PROB GUYS JUST TRYING TO KEEP THEM GOING AND AS SMOOTH AS I CAN SEE YA SOON

Posted Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:51 pm

wow. a lot of nice bags today. probably the best average weight yet for these tourneys. nice job everyone.

Posted Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:05 am

Looks like a good day on the water for most teams. Nice job guys! When I woke up this morning and saw how it was pouring rain outside, I'm not gonna lie. I didn't feel as bad not being able to make it today.

Thanks Ted for filling in for me today. I knew you'd put some fish in the boat. If the Kman decides to fish in the tourney next week, my seat will be available again. Won't be making that one either.

Beaver Fever had one helluva bag, almost 14 lbs! The Upper Mystics has some beasts lurking beneath the depths. Congrats again to all and I'll hopefully see you two tourneys from now.

Posted Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:18 am

Thanks agains guys for putting these on!! Despite the questionable weather my fishing partner and I had a great day! This was his first tourney ever so it was a great timefor him, and he was equally impressed with how nice everyone was.

I was awfully nervous at weigh in, as everyone caught alot of fish and you are all clearly good fisherman. GREAT BAGS had by all and a very good day! We will see you all at the next one!

Posted Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:58 am

Had a great time yesterday and look forward to many more.You have a great crew going and look forward to being a part of it.I will be fishing with a couple of different partners at times,just because I don't have small boat anymore.See you next week,Team Halo

Posted Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:07 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links