if it were autographs I was seeking I'd get Chuck's and leave hahaha ---now thats FUNNY---seriously --I just give "props" when they're due and believe it or not in a fucked up way you guys actually found a way to "keep" me into this s*** and ya don't even know it ---"ya never really think about the wake you leave behind...unless you fish"
It's always good to know the guys ya FISH with ! And Hell Yea I'm gonna be there for the finals now---and for the record --there was no-one paying fees from that other tourney that other morning so I can't imagine you guys will have a problem with that--so I guess it's a good thing i was "smoke-city that day

Posted Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:45 am

so once again are we launching from the state ramp or the town ramp?the town ramp is memorial drive.the state ramp is lakeside ave.smoke send me a text and let moor you'll pay use know.or i'll see you on the lake and pay at the end,or we'll get paid.hahaha.

Posted Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:43 pm

WE ARE GONNA LAUNCH FROM LAKESIDE AVE!!! MEMORIAL BEACH IS BEING USED FOR ANOTHER EVENT!!!

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:11 pm

I WILL POST FINAL WEIGHTS AND AVERAGES TONIGHT BOYS!!!AND ALL OUR ENTRIES IN THE FINAL AT WEBSTER!!!

Posted Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:37 pm

2011 STATS AND 2010 STATS POSTED

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:56 pm

8th place overall again this year, but we fished almost 3 times as many tourneys and still upped our average by a pound. Not bad for a cartopper, going against some of the big boats! Could've been higher, sorry Kman! Maybe next year? Gonna have to watch alot of film and get out there more in between.

Posted Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:22 pm

YOU GUYS DID GREAT THIS YEAR WINNING 2 CARTOPPERS AND WERE IN THE WITH A FEW 2NDS AND THE AVERAGE WENT UP PRETTY GOOD BOYS !!!!!!!

Posted Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:41 pm

figured you guys would like to take a look back

Posted Sat May 12, 2012 7:06 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links