SO FAR LOOKS LIKE LUNKER OF THE YEAR AND BAG OF THE YEAR BELONGS TO THE LANDLORDS AND ANGRY MEAT!!!!!! BOTH TEAMS WILL GET INTO THE FINAL AUTOMATIC IF THEY REMAIN ON TOP!!!!

COME ON BOYS!!!!

Posted Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:52 pm

whats the deal for the final tournament?

Posted Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:16 pm

i think the top X number of spots qualify (i forget how many) based on average weight. but you need to fish at least 6 tournaments as well i'm pretty sure that was the # agreed on the at the beginning of the year but again, i'm not 100% sure.

Posted Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:06 pm

biggest bag of the year and lunker of the year get in no matter what then the next 13 to quailify with at least 6 tourneys by average are in!!

Posted Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:49 pm

TOP 15 TEAMS WILL MAKE IT TO THE FINAL AT WEBSTER LAKE!!!!
THE REST WILL BE ELIMINATED!!!!
REMEMBER YOU NEED AT LEAST 6 TOURNEYS TO QUALIFY AND SOME TEAMS MAY HAVE TO MAKE THE REST OR WILL BE ELIMINATED OR TEAMS THAT QUALIFTY WILL MOVE UP!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

HEAVIEST BAG OF THE YEAR AND LUNKER OF THE YEAR GET IN AUTOMATICALLY

Posted Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:02 pm

Looks like I better up my average pretty quick

Posted Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:21 pm

So its by bag average not over all weight???

Posted Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:26 pm

sinista

So its by bag average not over all weight???

Correct.

Posted Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:00 pm

i'm thinking next year we do a few luck of the draw partners tourneys guys with boats stay with their boats and partners will swap on who ever is picked that morning i think that would be fun maybe i will run my picks like that

Posted Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:41 pm

im down with that smoke sounds fun.

Posted Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:22 pm

GOOD JOB TO ALL WHO PLACED!!!

KARL FOUND THE BIG FISH TODAY AND THAT EARNED THEM THE VICTORY TODAY!

HAPPY HOOKERS WITH ANOTHER TRIP TO MONEY FOR 2ND

SINISTA EDGED SMOKECITY/BEAVER FOR 3RD

CONGRATS SEE YA AT WALLUM!!!

Posted Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:53 pm

nice work everyone, smoke you rule....

see you all sunday!

Posted Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:27 am

THE TOP 15 TEAMS STARTING TO TAKE SHAPE FOR THE FINAL AT WEBSTER LAKE STILL A FEW THAT COULD MOVE UP!!!!

CHEBACCO LAKE SUNDAY!!!!

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:00 pm

which ramp are we launching from at webster lake?the town ramp or the state ramp?i have never been to the state ramp but the town ramp is huge.you can drop three boats at a time with a huge parking lot.i'll check out the state ramp and let you know.

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:47 pm

khaskins

which ramp are we launching from at webster lake?the town ramp or the state ramp?i have never been to the state ramp but the town ramp is huge.you can drop three boats at a time with a huge parking lot.i'll check out the state ramp and let you know.

very good question. the state ramp is very small as is the parking lot. i honestly don't know how many cars and trailers it can fit. i was there a few weeks ago for a tournament.

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:41 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links