Smoke

4 more tournaments ya

Happy Hookers are in, bass boat or car top makes no difference we just want to fish.

Thanks

Ed & Kyle

Posted Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:54 pm

i think it will be fun to put everyone back in small boats for a couple with just trolling motors and rods.. THE BEST FISHING SOMETIMES IS THE CARTOPPER PONDS

Posted Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:52 am

I WILL ADD THE LAST TOURNEY TO AVG LATER TONIGHT.HONESTLY I THINK THEY SHOULD ALL COUNT TOWARDS YOUR AVERAGE .A TOURNEY IS A TOURNEY AM I RIGHT!!!!

Posted Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:27 am

You got my "Yes" vote Smoke!

Posted Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:50 pm

STATS ARE UP BOYS!!! NEXT SEASON LOOKS GOOD WITH A FEW CHANGES COMING .WE ARE ELIMINATING THE 4TH PAYOUT IN ORDER TO MAKE A LUNKER OF THE YEAR!!! AND ALSO ADDING A STRINGER OF THE YEAR AWARD FOR HEAVIEST BAG OF THE YEAR. AS MOST OF YOU KNOW THERE WILL BE 4 CARTOPPER (TROLLING MOTOR ONLY) TOURNEYS AS WELL AS MANY NEW LAKES,PONDS.

SEE YOU GUYS IN THE SPRING!!!

Posted Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:00 am

Awesome stuff Smoke- Thanks for posting the stats as always! Great year boys, looking forward to next season.

Posted Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:54 am

Great job Justin!

This might sound crazy but what about a trophy or plaque for lunker or end of the year winner ect?

Posted Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:00 pm

GREAT now I have to buy a cartopper, any one want to trade cartopper for Ranger?

Posted Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:26 pm

lol. i will go buy a brand new car topper and trade you, lol.

Posted Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:23 pm

How bout a fully loaded pelican. I HAVE 2 OF THEM LET'S DO IT!!MIKEY HOOK IT UP HA HA

Posted Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:00 pm

As 1/2 owner, I think we are gonna need a little more! I'm listening though fellas, up the offers to include more toys!!!!!!

Posted Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:57 pm

I FOUND LAST YEARS STATS FOR YOU GUYS IF YOU WANNA SEE HOW DID FOR ALL YOU STAT JUNKIES LIKE ME HA HA

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:55 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links