Thanks Smoke kid, well done again

Big jump for the Arrogant Anglers

In my eyes we are in 3rd anyways...we paid rent 7x versus some teams 2s and 3s!!......we fished in some tough conditions during tough times this year, especially Knopps in April, and the river was brutal.

So lets see, Landlords 81lbs worth..2nd highest is the Hawg Hunters with 49lbs

We need a handicap or something on the Land Lords haha, Chuck and Mark could win a Bass Master Classic for christ sakes!

Next year they should weigh in 3 fish...vs everyone elses 5! should maybe steal atleast one 1st place finish from them! probably not though haha they cannot be stopped.

Posted Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:52 am

1 MORE TOURNY AND THE TOP 2 TEAMS WILL BE NAMED CAPTAINS AND START PICKING YOUR TEAMS. THE LANDLORDS HAVE THE NUMBER 1 SEED LOCKED UP SO THE 2ND PLACE TEAM WILL PICK 1ST. TEAM VS. TEAM BATTLE FOR THE FINAL AT BOONE SHOULD BE INTERESTING!!!!!!SAME RULES APPLY ACCEPT THIS IS A $25 ENTRY WITH A $50 RETURN IF YOUR TEAM WINS WE WILL PICK TEAMS AFTER THE FLINT TOURNEY SO GET READY BOYS. CAPTAINS WILL BE DETERMINED BY WHO IS COMING TO THE BOONE FINAL

Posted Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:15 am

YEARLY TOTAL SO FAR LOOKING LIKE THIS SO WE ARE GONNA POST BOONE AS SOON AS ROSTER IS FULL WE PICK TEAMS!!!

Posted Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:47 pm

sounds fun and I'm down for anything. I do like the usualy format better, place or go home down $25. Boone is the last one and taking home the cash is better than teams. Just my opinion. I will be there regardless.

Posted Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:59 pm

this gives you a better chance of winning bro, your still going to fish together, it's just going to be like 5 or 6 teams against 5 or 6 teams, and the group of teams will all get money.

you'll see it will be nice i think. i think Justin hit this right on the head for the season ender!

Posted Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:53 pm

CONGRATS THIS WEEK TO TEAM BAM WINNING 1ST PLACE AT KNOPPS POND.FEELS GOOD TO BE IN THE MONEY DOESN'T IT!!!

HAPPY HOOKERS WITH ED RETURNING TO THE TEAM EDGE OUT THE LANDLORDS BY 1 OUNCE VERY CLOSE!!!

SMOKECITY RETURNS TO THE MONEY BUT JUST LIKE THE SEASON SHOWS FALLS SHORT FROM THE BETTER MONEY BY OUNCES. HA HA WE HAVE SOME OF THE BEST TEAMS AROUND!! MAFF NEXT YEAR I MIGHT OPEN A CARTOPPER DIVISION TO KEEP EVERYONE MORE EVEN TROLLING MOTORS ONLY!!!!! WATCH FOR SIGN UPS

Posted Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:32 am

The answer to the question is YES IT DOES.

I also think it's a great idea on the electric only series. That could open up a lot of different locations and would even up everyone. Great Idea.

Posted Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:11 am

Sure does.I like the cartop idea as well if it means more tourneys overall and not less of the great ones you have now.

Posted Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Smoke had a blast! thanks bro

Posted Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:45 pm

WHAT!!!! I NEED TO BUY A CAR TOPPER NOW?
Maybe sumbody will need a partner for those?
lol

Posted Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:07 pm

yup your in lol always need a partner

Posted Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Definately evens up the playing field a little, although alot of us cartoppers have held our own against the big boys (The Peli-can and has). Would be very interesting if all had pretty much the same equipment against each other. Had a blast this year no matter, met alot of great fishermen and great people in the process! I am already counting the days for next years tourneys to start! Very Happy Very Happy

Posted Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:45 pm

OK SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN I WILL ADD AT LEAST 4 TOURNEYS JUST FOR CARTOPPERS!!! TROLLING MOTORS ONLY AT SOME OF THE FINEST FISHING SPOTS AROUND BOYS CAN'T WAIT!!! ALSO NEXT YEAR WE ARE ADDING LUNKER OF THE YEAR AND ALSO HEAVIEST STRINGER OF THE YEAR!!!!!

Posted Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:59 pm

nofx99

yup your in lol always need a partner

Great! Sounds good
thanks

Posted Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:01 am

smokecity

OK SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN I WILL ADD AT LEAST 4 TOURNEYS JUST FOR CARTOPPERS!!! TROLLING MOTORS ONLY AT SOME OF THE FINEST FISHING SPOTS AROUND BOYS CAN'T WAIT!!! ALSO NEXT YEAR WE ARE ADDING LUNKER OF THE YEAR AND ALSO HEAVIEST STRINGER OF THE YEAR!!!!!

Outstanding! Very Happy

Posted Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:46 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links