Guys i have to with draw from tourney. I was looking forward to meeting everyone, my my 1992 crawdad turned into the leakin lena last nite. I order a plastic welding kit last nite but i dont think i will get it til monday. Sorry guys !! hope to fish a tourney soon, and meet eveyone soon as i repair the leakin lena. jimmy

Posted Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:45 am

Glad you got a nice new boat Natick Guy

see you out there at our home court in Natick...even tho i dont fish there haha

Posted Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:08 pm

OK RALPH YOUR IN IF YOU WANT IT !!! A TEAM JUST DROPPED OUT SO IT'S OPEN I WILL PUT YOU DOWN AS COMING.LET US KNOW K

Posted Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:25 pm

CHEBACCO TOURNEY IS FULL!!!!!!!!

IF ANYBODY WANTS TO BE A RESERVE LET ME KNOW SOMETIMES WE GET THE LAST MINUTE CANCEL.

SEE YA THERE BOYS AND CHUCK SOME FRIED CLAM STRIPS SOUND PRETTY GOOD BRO!!!

Posted Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:36 pm

Whats the address?
thanks

Posted Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:01 am

ok from what i saw on the map, the best route seems to be
128 north to exit 16, looks like right at end of ramp going under 128 on pine st. follow and bear right onto chebacco rd. ramp seems to be about a 1/4 - 1/2 mile on right.

see you all there!

Posted Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:09 am

johnnybag-a-bass

ok from what i saw on the map, the best route seems to be
128 north to exit 16, looks like right at end of ramp going under 128 on pine st. follow and bear right onto chebacco rd. ramp seems to be about a 1/4 - 1/2 mile on right.

see you all there!

Hi Johnny,
Is it chebacco rd,south Hamilton ma?
That is the south end of the lake?
I'm gona look for your phone number in case we get lost.
Thanks

Posted Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:35 pm

yes thats where it seems to be, 781-856-0636 i'm leaving ed's in waltham right at 5:00 so we should be there on time if not a little early.

Posted Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:00 pm

hey guys Happy hookers are not going to make this one, sorry for the short notice hopefully one of the alternate teams can get in. See you in august.

Ed

Posted Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:34 pm

1 SPOT OPEN WHO WANTS THE LAST SPOT!!!!!!!!

Posted Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:06 pm

ok fellas see you in the morning, like Justin said one more slot open. so if you want to just show up if more than one team shows up,,, oh well we fish with 16 teams.

good luck all

Posted Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:16 pm

unfortunately, we will not be able to make it. didn't get the boat fully set up today like i wanted. still need to add the trolling motor, wiring, etc. we did get it out for a quick empty test run today and we are really happy with it. bigger, more stable, etc.

good luck to everyone tomorrow. we will definitely see you at cochituate for the next one.

Posted Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:22 pm

WELL BOYS FOR THOSE WHO MISSED IT I WILL GIVE YOU A LIL OF WHAT HAPPENED AND OF COURSE THE WEIGHTS! THE STELLA BLUE WITH ZACH AND DAVE (HAWG HUNTERS)PULLED ANOTHER GOOD BAG TODAY WITH A 3.9 AND A 3.6LBER TO FINISH FIRST WITH A 12.3LB BAG. FOLLOWED BY TEAM NORTHSHORE WITH A LUNKER BY KARL WEIGHING IN AT 6.2LBS FOR THE BIGGEST LUNKER SO FAR THIS YEAR. TIED FOR 3RD WAS THE( LANDLORDS )AND (WHAT'S FOR LUNCH) BOTH HAD NICE FISH AT 8.11LBS. WATER SKIERS WERE EVERYWHERE MAKING IT CHOPPY .ONLY 2 TEAMS MADE THEIR LIMITS TODAY( HAWG HUNTERS) AND(WHY NOT NOW)CONGRATS TO OUR WINNERS!!!!OH YEAH AND WE HEARD MARK FROM THE (LANDLORDS) WENT FOR A LIL SWIM HA HA STAY DRY BUDDY LOL SEE YA SOON

TOTALS

1. ZACH AND DAVE (HAWG HUNTERS)----------------------12.3LBS
2. KARL AND ROGER (NORTHSHORE)------------------------10.7LBS
3. JAY AND JAMES (WHATS FOR LUNCH)--------------------8.11LBS
3. CHUCK AND MARK (LANDLORDS)-------------------------8.11LBS

5. DENNIS AND MIKEY (WHY NOT NOW)---------------------8.4LBS
6. JUSTIN AND BOB (SMOKECITY)-----------------------------5.8LBS
7. JOHNNY AND ED (NOCATCHUM)----------------------------5.6LBS
8. VINNY AND JOHN (ANGRY MEAT)---------------------------5.0LBS
9. BRENDEN AND EARL (BUDWICH)--------------------------3.10LBS
10. DAVE AND CHRIS (BASS BURNERS)----------------------3.8LBS
11. MATT AND SCOTT (MOREFISH)---------------------------NO WEIGHT

LUNKER--------------KARL(NORTHSHORE)-------------------6.2LBS

Posted Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Hey Guys,Thanks again we had a GREAT time! even if we didnt finish in the money this time! Was glad to see we where one of two teams to get our limit.

Posted Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Hey Guys great tournement!
We squeked out four fish thankfully even without a trolling motor. i think i fried it last tourney trying to make it back to the ramp. it was tough and i was real close to calling Johnny and saying we made a donation and were going home. But i got one good fish and then another. So we struggled all day but anyway thanks again for a well ran tournement. Well except for the Chaos at the ramp at the end of the day. Gene Eellis was pissed!!! lol, like it was our fault! ha

Posted Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:43 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links