Same thing happened to me in Maine. Do you have a Johnson with a VRO by any chance?

Posted Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:23 pm

I have a Johnson with a vro. The vro pump is like 450.00. I just removed the oil tank and unplugged the alarm. Now i mix oil at the pump. I don't mind at least i know i am getting oil now.

Posted Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:59 am

Arrogant Anglers reluctantly have to miss there 1st tourney of the season Sunday...Valps just found out he has to work

Sorry Smoke and Johnny, i know the arrogance will be missed, hahaha. I mean who are you going to see jumping off their canoe mid tourney to go after their rod!!

Good Luck to everyone, should be another great time though for everyone

I feel like im cheating the system not paying my rent this weekend.

Posted Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:05 am

dendogg and jwall046 i have a 75 hp Merc, got it into the shop today the service manager said 99% of the time it's the sensor inside the oil tank. won't know for sure until later this week??
Fingers crossed.

Thanks
ED

Posted Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:18 pm

NO ARROGANT ANGLERS WOW BRO!!!! I'M SURPRISED YOU DON'T FIND ANOTHER PARTNER FOR THE DAY!!! BUT I HEAR YA ABOUT CHEATING THE SYSTEM Ha HA

Posted Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:24 pm

WELL LOOKING LIKE 15 TEAMS !!!CHEBACO LAKE

PAYOUT LOOKING LIKE THIS!!

1ST $250
2ND $200
3RD $150
4TH $100

LUNKER $50

Last edited by smokecity on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm

Team Northshore is in if there is still room!

Posted Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:19 pm

your in northshore for the final spot!!!

Posted Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:23 pm

Cool! Cool

Posted Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:36 pm

happyhooker

dendogg and jwall046 i have a 75 hp Merc, got it into the shop today the service manager said 99% of the time it's the sensor inside the oil tank. won't know for sure until later this week??
Fingers crossed.

Thanks
ED

Best of luck! B.O.A.T Break- Out - Another - Thousand

Posted Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:07 am

Smoke,

Jon and Brian (Slobs R US) cannot make this one either

im like their mailman, dont know why haha

So 1 more team can get in this!

Posted Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:03 am

Yaaaa,

Thanks Arrogant, Jon and Brian will be unable to attend, we feel like were going t be reported to the IRS next tax season cause we arent paying our rent.

Sorry for such late notice, we will be without a doubt in the the rest from here on in...Hope someone cangrab our spot

Thanks Again to Johnny and Smoke for your dedication to the greatest cause on earth...fishing for fun

Slobs R Us

Posted Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:35 pm

LAST SPOT OPENED UP WHO WANTS IN??????
2 DAYS LEFT TO CHEBACCO WHOOOOOOOOO !!!! CAN'T WAIT BOYS

Posted Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:27 pm

I can't wait also.......
Not the fishing but the food after the T. www.woodmans.com
Fried clams and cold beer!

Posted Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:07 am

nicholas and i are a maybe. give the spot to someone else if they want it. but if there is still room saturday night, we might be able to make it. i can let you know for certain then.

purchased a new boat yesterday. 14 foot semi-v hull. getting life jackets tonight Smile. hoping to have it ready for fishing by saturday or sunday.

Posted Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:28 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links