The Peli-can and did caught me a 4lb 10 oz tonight. Too bad my camera died on me.

Posted Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:54 pm

I HEAR YA THATS'S A NICE ONE!!! I BEEN SLAYING THE 4LBERS BUT MY BIGGEST THIS YEAR IS 4LB 12OZ. I KNOW THAT MONSTER IS WAITING FOR ME SOMEWHERE!!!

Posted Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:47 am

John and Justin

Team Happy Hookerss would like to fish the Chebaco tournament we will be in Maine on vacation without access to the web so when you start putting the teams together please include us.

Thank You
Ed & Kyle

See you on the water

Posted Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:27 pm

no problem ed your first to post so first come first serve. see ya there

Posted Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:08 am

Justin

Thanks see you in a couple of weeks.

ED

Posted Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:02 am

i am also looking to fish chebaco tourney and have a partner

Posted Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:12 am

very nice, haven't even fishied this one yet and we're filling up the next tourney, lol

see you all on sunday!

Posted Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:22 am

no issue i will wait til next sunday to try and get in to tourney for some reason i thought it was yesterday. my b playa lol

Posted Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:32 pm

yeah no problem man your in for chebago, we'll start the list early no big deal at all.
see you then

Posted Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Sorry johnny i seen happy hookers post so i thought it was yesterday, brain fart i can wait plus all these guys have fished these tourneys. its not too fair to already be holding a spot its all good. will wait but thanks

Posted Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:24 pm

if anybodies partner bails on them last minute let me know looking to fish in some of these tourneys jimmy

Posted Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 am

Milkey Meatballs and I want in! We haven't had a chance to fish since the Knopps tourney, but the stars have lined up and we are ready to go. Is there room? (we will probably come there to fish regardless since we got the pass to go...)

Posted Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:27 pm

I just looked back at the posts, I had no idea it was filled up. Let us know if there is an opening and we are in, otherwise, we'll fish somewhere else. Thanks

Posted Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:30 pm

SORRY GUYS THIS ONE IS FULL BUT WATCH FOR SUNDAYS POSTING FOR CHEBACCO LAKE. SEE YA SOON I WILL PUT YOU DOWN AS A RESERVE IF NEEDED IN CASE OF CANCEL.WATCH POST THE NIGHT BEFORE IN CASE THERE IS A CANCEL OK.
THANKS BOYS
SEE YA NEXT ONE IF NOT!!!

Posted Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:29 pm

yeah keep an eye on the board sat night, if there is someone that can't make it, your in. and just show up.
i expect someone to bail, it might be shitty weather, fingers crossed.

rain or shine!

Posted Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:10 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links