ATTA BOY WILL!!!!SINCE WILL COMES SOLO WE WILL LET 2 MORE TEAMS IN WHO WANTS TO BE THE NEXT CHAMP!!!!

Posted Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:00 am

Well boys, i hope those 2 spot fill quickly because according to bass master, the best day to fish this month is Sunday JULY 11th...WHITEHALL TOURNEY DAY....Rated a 96 out of 100!!!

Arrogant Anglers will be ready for what we are calling

The REDEMPTION TOUR

Posted Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Team Northshore is in

Posted Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:35 pm

TEAM NORTH SHORE IS IN 1 MORE SPOT OPEN.
SPEAK UP LAST CHANCE AT WHITEHALL BOYS!!!!

Posted Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:29 pm

teams young guns is in.

Posted Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:12 pm

BUDWICKS in ...Hopefully. Is there room?

Posted Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:32 pm

does anybody need alternates i'm a single angler let me know how it works jimmy

Posted Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:02 pm

YOUNG GUNS YOUR IN!!!!

TEAM BUDWICK WE ARE GONNA LET YOU GUYS IN!!!!

WE ARE OVER OUR LIMIT SO EVERYONE ELSE WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR CHEBACCO. DONT WAIT TO SIGN UP. USUALLY IT'S POSTED THE SAME NIGHT OF TOURNAMENT DATE. SO CHEBACCO WILL BE POSTED JULY 11TH .

I WILL PUT YOU AS ALTERNATES NOFX99!!!! SEND YOUR NUMBER TO JOHNNY IN CASE ON A CANCEL BRO K. THANKS

I WILL KEEP YOU BOYS POSTED!!!

----SMOKECITY----

Posted Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:52 pm

PAYOUTS LOOKING LIKE THIS!!!!

1ST $325
2ND $200
3RD $150
4TH $100
LUNKER $50

Posted Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:07 pm

thanks smoke i have a crawdiddy is that 2 small 4 this body of water if i get paired up WITH somebody gas stuff like that no issue let me know smoke

Posted Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:08 pm

ATTA BOY SMOKE!!!!!

let's get this beatch going.

Bring your money boys i'm feeling Arrogant (sorry jeff and napa, had to use it, lol)

same as usual we'll meet around 6 ish and check in and launch and fish. I have more prizes this round for the last place team, all fun stuff.
see you all soon
Johnny

Posted Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:54 pm

OK, The Pocketfisherman IS back for this tourney with the Kman! My son's kidney transplant went very well, so thanks you to all the guys who pm'd me and gave well wishes on the board. Priorities first obviously, but man am I chomping to get back out there Twisted Evil !

We got the Pelican all fired up and ready to go, so watch out for Team Northshore Very Happy ! Next year I want a bigger boat, but you gotta work with what you got! Gonna be a blast regardless! See you in a week boys! Go Fish

Posted Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:52 pm

HaHa i like your style johnny...we would never be insulted by your arrogance brotha

Posted Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Roger that's some great news man, good for you and your family.
see you next week bro!

Posted Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:57 am

DEF GREAT NEWS!!! GOOD TO SEE YOU BOYS BACK ON THE CIRCUIT AND IN GOOD SPIRITS!!! I HEAR YA ON THE BIGGER BOAT I HAVE SO MUCH s*** ON MY BOAT IT'S CRAZY BUT LIKE YOU SAID USE WHAT YOU HAVE BRO. THE PELI-CAN AND WILL!!!!LOL

Posted Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:10 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links