Thanks again Smoke and Johnny for put this together. We had a great day catching weeds, a catfish, and 1 bass..

The Arrogant Anglers were humbled by the river. We threw out entire tackle at that river and the results were pathetic,.....hey, atleast my prediction came true...THE LANDLORDS HAVE BEEN EVICTED.....hell of a bag 1st place

Johnny, you couldnt wait to hand us those last place hats, hahaha, what a riot, i couldnt be more happy with these hats thought, thanks brotha

" When we we lose, we still win"- Arrogant Angler

Posted Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:42 pm

all kidding aside, the Landlords, Mark and Chuck are legends, and the nicest guys i have ever met......if 3rd place is losing, then your doing something right!!!

Canoe, in the river....defines arrogance

Posted Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:59 pm

HA HA STILL COLLECTING RENT IT'S JUST THEY LEASED THAT PROPERTY TO THE HAWG HUNTERS HA HA!! HOPE FOR A BETTER SHOWING AT WHITEHALL GUESS WE WILL SEE ITS GONNA FILL UP FAST

Posted Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:16 pm

Thanks to Johnny and smoke for all the work. Good times!

Looking forward to Whitehall. See you all there.

Posted Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:24 am

Guys sorry for the pics, I will make sure we take better time lined pictures next time.

we had another big turnout for this one, I cannot thank Justin enough for his help with these. and Thank you all for coming and making these the fun, small, no pressure tournaments I intended them to be.

Job well done To all who placed!

And the Lunker that one it all 4.3lbs

Posted Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:28 pm

won it all, lol sorry

Posted Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:08 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links