good point man, we have only used that scale once but good call, lol
you coming or what man?

Posted Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:32 pm

AM I COMING??? OF COURSE BRO!!!! HA HA

Posted Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:11 am

Hey Johnny.. Just need to talk with Brian Stand by .......

Posted Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Hey Denny he said he was going on a full deep sea trip the sat before, so i think he's out. you should check with derek,
also send me your cell number in a message
everyone should have mine too , call any time with any questions guys. 781-856-0636

Posted Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Hey boys, I'm gonna try to get out there on Saturday. Does anyone have exact directions off of 128? Also, anyone else heading out there Saturday? Evil or Very Mad

Posted Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:59 am

Yea I hooked up with him yesterday and he is doing saltwater... I will be with my son...We are in..............You had said you were going to post some better directions to the ramp...Is that coming soon????? I hope I dont go thru what I did at Billington ...Bummer..... Will try and check it out before too....

Posted Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:26 am

CONCORD RIVER WAS THE SPOT A LEGENDARY BATTLE TOOK PLACE FOR THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR. WITH 15 TEAMS + COMING IT WILL BE A 2ND COMING OF THE WAR AT CONCORD SO GET ALL THOSE WEAPONS IN THE TACKLE BOX AND PREPARE TO FIGHT IT OUT WITH ALL YOU HAVE.

THIS IS WAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by smokecity on Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:45 am

vguaetta

Hey boys, I'm gonna try to get out there on Saturday. Does anyone have exact directions off of 128? Also, anyone else heading out there Saturday? Evil or Very Mad

Take exit 31 to rt 4/225 west-bound. Stay on 225 for 3-4 miles. The ramp is on the right, just before you cross the river. It looks like a small dirt turn-out/parking lot from the street and there's a road leading off into the woods. If you hit the river, turn around and come back over as you missed the ramp =)

Parking is a bit funky there, there's probably room for 5 rigs in the designated spots. It's fine to park along the sides of the access road, as long as people can get in and out of the water.

Posted Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:02 am

Having fished many tournaments with lots different rules i want to know if there is any MAFF rules for weighing in a dead fish? Short fish? We all try our best to keep them alive but does happen.

Thanks
Ed

Posted Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:14 pm

Dead fish you lose half a pound ! Thats what we are doing right Johnny!!!

Posted Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:25 pm

thank you for posting directions michael, i can't do it during the day.
yeah i think 1/2 pound Justin.
Justin also please add team Dave's to the list, dave and his son dave are friends with Ed who i fish with,

looking like a nice full tourney guys, i can't wait to meet the new blood and take there money , hahahaha like that will happen!

Posted Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:24 pm

Thats F'N sweet, 18 teams!!

Glad to see that we got some new guys comin, I like how there is definetely a core group but also that theres guys coming for the first time. Pretty soon, ts gonna be a race to get tourneys posted which is exciting....Didnt we have alternate spots at one point? I could be wrong, but that we make some sense to do 1)getting the most teams out out as possble for every tourney 2)gets the people who missed out some hope of competing 3) gets the roster spots filled quicker

Fish
-Jon

Posted Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:56 pm

it sounds good jon, but i think it was anything over 15 boats and you need a police presence at the ramp, per the state, so shhhh

also guys with so many boats i will be there around 1/4 till 6 just to make sure we get everyone out and we can start at 7.

see you all next week

Posted Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Happy Fathers Day to all MAFF dads. hope yours is going as good as mine?

1st large mouth on the Concord River 6/20/10

[/img]

Posted Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:20 pm

WOW Ed nice fish man, that'll get everyone pumped up for next weekend!!!!!

they're in there!

Posted Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:45 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links