Hey Ed !! thanks for the fathers day wish!! Awesome fish!!

Posted Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:07 pm

Out of curiosity for the future: If you fish solo, is the entry fee still 25?

Posted Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:18 pm

yes its $25 but we would really rather 2 per boat because of parking and don't want to anybody coming solo but if we have spots open it's fine but full boats first!!!!

Posted Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:10 pm

I think the chances of doing well are better with two anyways =)

Posted Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:19 pm

can you post directions again with the time, etc. just so everyone is on the same page. thanks.

Posted Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:10 am

Bedford road which is rte 225, so take rte128 to exit 4&225 follow 225 west I will put up an arrow at the ramp so everyone will know where to go. Nice and easy. The link to it on the main page sends to the other end which spills into the Merrimack

Any questions feel free

Take exit 31 to rt 4/225 west-bound. Stay on 225 for 3-4 miles. The ramp is on the right, just before you cross the river. It looks like a small dirt turn-out/parking lot from the street and there's a road leading off into the woods. If you hit the river, turn around and come back over as you missed the ramp =)

Parking is a bit funky there, there's probably room for 5 rigs in the designated spots. It's fine to park along the sides of the access road, as long as people can get in and out of the water.

Posted Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:13 pm

If there are any last minute drop outs and someone needs a partner, let me know!

Posted Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:23 pm

smokecity

Take exit 31 to rt 4/225 west-bound. Stay on 225 for 3-4 miles. The ramp is on the right, just before you cross the river. It looks like a small dirt turn-out/parking lot from the street and there's a road leading off into the woods. If you hit the river, turn around and come back over as you missed the ramp =)

Just a note to those new to the area, if you approach from 95/128 on 4/225 through Bedford (where I work), you will have to make a left turn at the Volkswagen dealership to stay on 225 where it splits from Rt 4, very shortly after bearing right from the split from Rt 62. It doesn't look like a left turn on the map, but it is indeed a left turn and is in front of a gas station in the middle, right at the VW dealership. I hope that helps...

Posted Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:57 pm

Thanks Smoke and co for the directions.

Does anyone have a street name the ramp is on, or off of, so i can just plug that into the GPS?

Feels like ages since we all angled together. Cannot wait for sunday

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:47 am

Google maps says: 280 Bedford road, Bedford, MA 01730

That should be right across from the ramp entrance.

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:50 am

MY PARTNER MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT SUNDAY. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN GOING WITH ME LET ME KNOW SO I CAN HAVE A BACKUP IN CASE I CAN'T FIND ONE !!!!THANKS BOYS

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:22 am

I would love to fish if your partner bails.

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:25 am

Thanks bro i appreciate that!!! But he just told me he is in!!! so this time i'm good but i will remember you in the future

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Johhny and Smoke.......Can you put up an updated list of entrees... or is it still not full yet.....And yeaaaaaaa it does seem forever since we have done this.......

P.S. You will see the sign ( boat ramp 500' ) on your left... If you go over the bridge turn around you'll see the sign again

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:21 pm

1. JUSTIN AND BOB (SMOKECITY)
2. CHUCK AND MARK (THE LANDLORDS)
3. RALPH AND NICHOLAS (ROCK BASS)
4. ROGER AND KARL (NORTHSHORE)
5. PHIL AND JEFF (ARROGANT ANGLERS)
6. JOHNNY AND ED (BAG-A-BASS)
7. JON AND BRIAN (SLOBS-R-US)
8. BRENDAN AND PARTNER (BUDWICK)
9. MATT AND BOB (MOREFISH)
10. DAVE AND CHRIS (BASS BURNERS)
11. STEVE AND ZACH (HAWG HUNTERS)
12. DAN AND PARTNER (BODWELL86)
13. WILL (WILLUVSTAFISH)
14. ED AND PARTNER (HAPPY HOOKERS)
15. DENNY AND DEREK (PUDDLE JUMPERS)
16. VINNY AND JEFF (TEAM ANGRY VINNY)
17. DAVE AND DAVE (TEAM DAVE'S)
18. DENNIS (TEAM DENNIS)

Tourney is full, I expect someone to drop out becasue they're afraid i'll take all the money, lol no life is crazy and you never know.
either way 18 teams should be alot of fun.

please see Justin when you arive so we can check you in and do a live well check. Justin I will be there about 5:45 to help out.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:06 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links