I know it's only Monday, but putting out the open casting call for anyone who wants to join in on Thursday evening.

I believe the venue this week is The Sud(exact location/spot TBD).

Right now confirmed:

Myself
Muskie
Badlarry

As always, it's a good time getting out with the Adventure Tour group and it's interesting to see what kind of trick Muskie will pull out of the hat.

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 11:43 am

Yup, I, Muskie, need a partner please and thank you

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 12:52 pm

If work allows, and I'm pretty sure it will, count me in!

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 1:11 pm

yeah baby!!!! The Sud is shore only, do you remeber how to do that? hahahahaha Woooooooooo Thanks Ross

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 1:16 pm

ill be intrested in this when theres a lake i little closer to me like webster of buffumville

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 2:37 pm

very soon we will come your way Kamil. I promise!!!!!

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 2:40 pm

If the sun and moon ever align perfectly again and i have a free night I'd like to attend Very Happy

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 2:50 pm

maybe we come to the Boag!!!!! Yeah Baby

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 2:57 pm

if i ever manage to find a day shift job i will be with you guys every thursday night, until then i fish alone during the day when all my friends are at work Sad lol

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 3:22 pm

muskiebigfish

very soon we will come your way Kamil. I promise!!!!!

cant wait haha

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Ha ha Brooksy I used to work third shift and did the same thing.Some of my best fish were caught then without Muskie there using his scare tactics on fish that are about to hit my lures!

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 6:37 pm

Badlarry, Thursday is your shot at redemption at both Muskie and myself. You don't want to fall to 0-3. Hopefully the sud treats you right on Thursday and you can shut both of us up!

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 6:43 pm

Don't fall asleep on Ross, next thing you know he's got 8 fish, Crap. Now what...

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 7:07 pm

Too far away for me to just fish for bass. Even though I really like to fish with you guys! So, you can keep Shocked at me after catching fish on every cast!

haha. but in seriousness, have fun out there! Only reason that fishing is more fun because more people are joining each other to have fun and toss a little competition goes on!

Keep Go Fish Hard!!!

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 8:09 pm

So is anyone invited to these things?

Posted Tue May 21, 2013 2:07 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links