bassinbrooksy

if i ever manage to find a day shift job i will be with you guys every thursday night, until then i fish alone during the day when all my friends are at work Sad lol

haha I have days off call me!

Posted Tue May 21, 2013 2:08 am

kizel13 - Yeah, everyone are basically welcome to go this event.

Posted Tue May 21, 2013 5:58 am

Yes, this is open to anyone who wants to join. As the week progresses, we will choose a spot to meet and have a good time.

Posted Tue May 21, 2013 11:33 am

If the TNFL travels to a location closer to Boston please let me know. Thursdays are usually my hockey night but I'd come out for some friendly competition.

Posted Tue May 21, 2013 11:44 am

dr

If the TNFL travels to a location closer to Boston please let me know. Thursdays are usually my hockey night but I'd come out for some friendly competition.

Admit it, you would come out to here the commentators.

Posted Tue May 21, 2013 11:58 am

Yes I would but it would take forever to get out there on a weekday. Unless you can send the Muskie copter to pick me up????

Posted Tue May 21, 2013 1:13 pm

You know muskie, he'll even leave signs to get you to the spot!

Posted Tue May 21, 2013 1:20 pm

Hell yeah just message any of us and we usually pick a spot we can all meet at(we fish the sud a lot because close to Aem and I and not that far for Muskie.Then we decide what part of sud to fish.Depending on amount of people have to make sure enough open spots to fish which on certain parts not easy to come by.Also the sud has treated us pretty fairly as far as nice bass and huge pickerel and if your lucky she treat you to some nice smallies now and then.Though they have been tough to come by this yr so far.

Posted Tue May 21, 2013 3:32 pm

badlarry

Ha ha Brooksy I used to work third shift and did the same thing.Some of my best fish were caught then without Muskie there using his scare tactics on fish that are about to hit my lures!

i work second shift only because when my son was born i didnt want him in day care so i took a 3 to midnight shift so i could be home with him while my old lady is at work during the day but hes 2 now and i dont get to see my 2 step kids for more than an hour in the morning before school cause im at work when everyone is at home so it is starting to wear on me not seeing any family or friends. i have been desperately seeking a day shift job but without much luck, i would love to have a fishing night with friends every week that would be awsome but unfortunately im stuck on this shift until i can find another job that pays at very least the same as what i make now if not a little more

Posted Tue May 21, 2013 4:33 pm

I hear yah I was just lucky enough 14yrs ago to get promoted to days and have never looked back I hated 3rd shift though it wasn't to bad in the Summer hitting the beach every nice day!

Posted Tue May 21, 2013 4:46 pm

I would fish Thurs. nights. I use to fish nights alot back in the day.I live on the Cape. Any chance these meetings could occur down here?

Posted Thu May 23, 2013 7:33 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links