NOW DON'T GO GETTING CRAZY ON ME, THERE'S NO CHANGES THE WRITE UP IS JUST DETAILED SO THERE ARE NO QUESTIONS FOR ANYONE NEW , GREAT SEASON COMING UP!

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:00 pm

sinista

NOW DON'T GO GETTING CRAZY ON ME, THERE'S NO CHANGES THE WRITE UP IS JUST DETAILED SO THERE ARE NO QUESTIONS FOR ANYONE NEW , GREAT SEASON COMING UP!

Pemits and all!!?? APAH NICE!!

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:30 pm

emerton

sinista

Pemits and all!!?? APAH NICE!!

Everything !

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:31 pm

looks good to me, I have no problem with the rules as long as they apply to everyone, not based on popularity and who the TD likes or dislikes. Not stirring the pot just saying. = playing field regarding the rules and it should all be good.

Last edited by kman on Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:42 pm

kman

looks good to me, I have no problem with the rules as long as they apply to everyone, not based on popularity and who the TOC likes or dislikes. Not stirring the pot just saying. = playing field regarding the rules and it should all be good.

Thanks Karl, after putting all this together I have acheived an even higher level of respect for Johnny this was a lot of work to get this all done, luckily I mailed the applications out 2 hours after the 2013 application became available online otherwise I would probablly be fighting to reschedule all kinds of events

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:49 pm

yeh its a lot of work putting it all together. looking forward to it.

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:09 pm

kman

looks good to me, I have no problem with the rules as long as they apply to everyone, not based on popularity and who the TOC likes or dislikes. Not stirring the pot just saying. = playing field regarding the rules and it should all be good.

I'll penalize my Mother is she is late to the weigh in. No one will be shown favoritism not even me

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:21 pm

Neil good work. It looks like a slamming schedule.

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:03 pm

rokibass

Neil good work. It looks like a slamming schedule.

Thanks Boss

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:07 pm

Look forward to fishing a lot of new waters. Missing some favorites from last year. Nice job sinista

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:12 pm

biggz53

Look forward to fishing a lot of new waters. Missing some favorites from last year. Nice job sinista

Thanks brother!

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Team Tacklewarehouse is in!! Oh wait.... Not yet???

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:39 pm

stratos1966

Team Tacklewarehouse is in!! Oh wait.... Not yet???

Slow your roll gunsmoke

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:43 pm

Nice job Sinista. I said it before and I'll say it again. I'd never want that job. Kudo's for mailing them asap.

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:02 pm

Thank You Sir, a lot of work but very rewarding when the guys say thank you showing they appreciate it

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:09 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links