FIRST AND FOREMOST I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF MAFF FOR ANOTHER FANTASTIC SEASON ON THE WATER THE UPS AND DOWNS, IN'S AND OUT AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN !!!

BILLINGTON SEA TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS RESULTS 10/21/12

THE MAFF 2012 CHAMPIONS..... TEAM GIFT HORSE!!

RUSS AND GLEN'S ROOKIE YEAR STARTED WITH A WIN AT THE NORTON RESERVIOR CARTOPPER EVENT AND ENDED WITH A VICTORY TODAY AT BILLINGTON SEA, TAKING HOME THE TITLE AS THE MAFF 2012 CHAMPOINS!!! GREAT JOB GUY, FROM ALL OF US AT MAFF CONGRATULATIONS AND PLEASE COME BACK NEXT YEAR!!

GIFT HORSE5 5 FISH 14LBS 5 OZS!!!

THE RUNNER UP AND LUNKER WINNER IN THIS YEARS EVENT IS.....TEAM COASTGAURD!!

DOUG ANOTHER ROOKIE ON BOARD THIS YEAR, FISHED MOST OF THE SEASON SOLO IN HIS CARTOPPER, HE SHOWED UP AND FISHED REGARDLESS OF THE CONDITIONS OR THE SIZE OF THE BODY OF WATER WE WERE ON, CONGRATULATIONS DOUG YOU EARNED IT HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!!

COASTGAURD 5 FISH 13LBS 14OZS LUNKER 5LBS 9OZS!!

BASSTECHS 5 FISH 13LBS EVEN

SMOKECITY 5 FISH 10LBS 8 OZS

SHAW 5 FISH 9LBS 5OZS

BIGMOUTHS BASSASINS 4 FISH 8LBS 5OZS

HALO 5 FISH 7LBS 9 OZS

SINISTA 4 FISH 6LBS 15OZS

HODAH 3 FISH 6LBS 9OZS

POUNDTOWN 3 FISH 4LBS 10 OZS
(NOT PICTURED)

NORTHSHORE (DNF)

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE THAT MADE IT TO THE FINALS, NEXT YEAR WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:18 pm

CONGRATS TO ALL THAT CAME TODAY!!!! EVERYTHING WENT NICE AND SMOOTH ON A WINDY DAY!!!

CONGRATS TO GIFTHORSE 2012 CHAMPS

AND REST OF THE FIELD FOR CATCHING FISH

SEE YA NEXT YEAR

SMOKE!!

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Congrats to Gift Horse and to Coastguard. I'd like to thank all of the different guys that I fished with this season starting with my main man Darren, the original Bassasin. His schedule was crappy this year but he still managed to get in a few tourney's and a giant bag at Oldham. Thanks to Josh and Matt for having me as a fill in. Sorry I sucked in both of those tourney's. My man Dunt who fished a couple of tourney's, it'll be cool if you have a team next year. And last but certainly not least a huge thanks to Kevin from Bigmouths. We teamed up at Farm when I didn't have a partner and you missed the signups. We came in third but even better discovered that we're pretty compatible and made for a good team. We had a couple of bad days and a couple of great days. We taught each other a few things and will never forget the 20 pound bag at Mashpee. I already look forward to next year...

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:14 pm

awesome. congrats guys.

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:01 pm

AWESOME!! Congrats to the Champs!!

Nice Lunker DOUG!!

Nice looking bags & congrats to all that qualified too NICE JOB!!

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:02 pm

congrats to all nice fish guys

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Congrats Russ and Glen on a great win. Solid season by you guys.

Congrats Doug on a solid 2nd place and sweet lunker. Great year for you as well

Congrats to all the other teams for making it to the finals

Neil, great job running the events since taking over. Awesome pics and results.

Already looking forward to the spring!!!

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Congrats to Gifthorse on the win, could not of gone to better guys. Congrats to Doug as well, Doug is from my area and I have enjoyed talking shop with him the last few years. he is now a tournament beast. Well done sir.

For the first time ever we split early, I just had nothing today. I do regret missing the group photo. We will regroup and see all you guys next year.

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:40 pm

kman

Congrats to Gifthorse on the win, could not of gone to better guys. Congrats to Doug as well, Doug is from my area and I have enjoyed talking shop with him the last few years. he is now a tournament beast. Well done sir.

For the first time ever we split early, I just had nothing today. I do regret missing the group photo. We will regroup and see all you guys next year.

I was surprised to see you guys packing up early. I was hoping to buzz by you on the way home too. Me and Kev had a tough day. He lost 2 fish near the boat and we just couldn't seem to put anything together. The pic's just not right without Northshore

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:44 pm

Looks like another good day!
Congrats guys and I hope to participate in a few next year as well.

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:56 pm

shawneramone

kman

I was surprised to see you guys packing up early. I was hoping to buzz by you on the way home too. Me and Kev had a tough day. He lost 2 fish near the boat and we just couldn't seem to put anything together. The pic's just not right without Northshore

Shawn, it sucked for us today. Like Karl said, we left early for the first time in 3 years. We couldn't catch any bass over 10". We caught plenty of pickerel and a few perch, but no good bass. It was disgusting! We had power issues and I dropped a rod into the water and we couldn't find it. That's twice this year for me, but at least I got it back the last time. This time (buzzer sound) nada!

Great job Gift Horse, again representing the car toppers and becoming the 2012 Finals Champions! Doug, wow, unbelievable! We watched you work it all day and have to give you major props! Outstanding lunker too! Two great teams out of the many that participated all year round, good job!!!

2012 ended poorly for Team Northshore and we will bounce back next MAFF season!

Posted Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:43 pm

Congrats to everyone that placed! I wish we could have made it, but it didnt work in the schedule.

Posted Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:46 am

Great job to gift horse and coast guard who were able to find those bigger fish.Tough wind for the toppers but they still prevailed.That's awesome.Smoke and basstechs had some decent bags too.

Posted Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:32 pm

thanks for all the support guys, Billington was very kind to us. We hit a 3 1/2 early and had 4 fish by 11, the next 4 hrs gave us 4more fish with another 3 1/2 lber. We had much fun this year and fished many ponds we havent fished before. what a great group of guys, and a great group of fishermen. Thanks to allthat is involved in making this site what it is.

Posted Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:41 pm

Absolutely! A great group of guys and some great tournaments this year with plenty of big bags! Congrats to everyone on a hell of a year. I wish I could have made the last few events but I got married instead...next year the Arrogance will hopefully make a comeback!

Posted Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:39 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links