So besides endless health and happiness to our loved ones, our troops to all come home safely, world peace and an end to world hunger, what are the MAFF members asking/wishing/hoping or buing themsevles for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza or whatever holiday you celebrate?

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:28 pm

an end to the car topper debate

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:26 pm

shawneramone

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:50 pm

I asked for a trio of Bikini clad super models.

I figure that is about how many it would take to carry all my fishing junk to and from the car...I'm not getting any younger and my tackle keeps getting heavier...

I'll settle for a shiny new barrow to load up, if I have too....

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:18 pm

shawneramone

TOO funny! Laughing

On that note, I want a 17 ft bass boat, so I don't have to worry about competing in either group (don't disect that comment, let it be)!

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:21 pm

blackstonecarp

I figure that is about how many it would take to carry all my fishing junk to and from the car...I'm not getting any younger and my tackle keeps getting heavier...

There ya go Blackstone. Here's 2 for now. The 3rd girl is on the way later! Merry Christmas!

Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:57 pm

A car topper that fits inside my bass boat

Posted Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:28 am

pocketfisherman

blackstonecarp

There ya go Blackstone. Here's 2 for now. The 3rd girl is on the way later! Merry Christmas!

Thanks bud..thats just what I am looking for, though my girlfriend doesn't approve. That's life though Wink

I figured , well I know you wanted a 17 footer but I thought, at least as a stocking stuffer I'd grab ya this for the car toppers! Seems about the right size and electric only right?

http://www.rcfishingworld.com/rc-fishing-boat-videos.htm

Posted Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:22 am

I Don't "wish" much persay...I more "Dream-Build"....I "wish" my tax information were already in...and then I could end my beefs in "The Car-Topper discussion" hahahahahaha Sorry fellas...couldn't resist...and in ALL SERIOUSNESS a NEW CANNON EOS--is on the table for discussion...so I guess "Kay" finally realized I'm a GOOD nature photographer...and of course FISH PHOTOS come to mind too hahahhaaaa

Posted Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:27 am

Alabama rig

Posted Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:12 am

a bite whenever i am out
less tourist kajaks on the charles
rick perry as bait in a bloody bucket of chum

Posted Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:27 am

jwall046

Alabama rig

with little tiny lead weights all around it for GLITTER hahahahahaha also known in mass as "BIRD FOOD" hahahahhaa oh man sometimes it's so easy it hurts

Posted Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:33 am

I wish for Al Gore to be correct on global warming so the '12 season will come early!

Posted Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:46 pm

also i take the right hunny to hold my rod

Posted Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:28 pm

Side imaging for my Lawrance
revo 7.1:1 baitcast reel to go with my abu garcia verdict 7 ft heavy action rod
lead free jigs (beaver fever co.)
led lights (like beaver fever)
3 of 4 items should get crossed off by Spring
I'm sure i can think of more.

Posted Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:15 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links