I figured , well I know you wanted a 17 footer but I thought, at least as a stocking stuffer I'd grab ya this for the car toppers! Seems about the right size and electric only right?

http://www.rcfishingworld.com/rc-fishing-boat-videos.htm

So cool and yes, I believe they meet the requirement for cartopper as well! Cool

Posted Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:41 pm

pocketfisherman

blackstonecarp

I asked for a trio of Bikini clad super models.

I figure that is about how many it would take to carry all my fishing junk to and from the car...I'm not getting any younger and my tackle keeps getting heavier...

I'll settle for a shiny new barrow to load up, if I have too....

There ya go Blackstone. Here's 2 for now. The 3rd girl is on the way later! Merry Christmas!

These too hotties as net girls for my boat during tourneys!!

Posted Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:37 pm

The real B.B.B's

Posted Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:23 pm

SANTA CAME EARLY FOR ME!!!! THANKS TO DAMON GETTING STUFF BACK THANKS BUD AND SANTA WILL NOT FORGET YOU MY FRIEND!!!!!!

Posted Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:36 pm

smokecity

SANTA CAME EARLY FOR ME!!!! THANKS TO DAMON GETTING STUFF BACK THANKS BUD AND SANTA WILL NOT FORGET YOU MY FRIEND!!!!!!

Santa loves fisherman

Posted Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:42 pm

I hope he's good to all of us!! I have a feeling he's not gonna forget any of us, all I really want for christmas is a healthly new year with my family and friends, and of course another awesome MAFF series next year, and maybe a new personal best, ohhh and Smoke and Johnny if you could work on getting the two ladies from this post to be the official tourney weight takers next year Im sure we would have no objections from the crew!! Although I have a feeling weigh in would get to be earlier and earlier in the day.... some guys may never leave the ramp.... lol

Happy Holidays to all of you, I really did have a great time this year, learned alot, and met some unbelievably talented guys both on and off the water, it has been a real pleasure gentlemen (I use that term VERY loosely!! Very Happy )

Posted Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:00 am

OK HERE IS MY MAFF XMAS LIST!! FROM YOURS TRULY YOUR BROTHER SMOKE LOL!!!

1. I WISH TO SEE THE ARROGANCE RETURN TO ACTION IN 2012 WITH THOSE CLASSIC ATTITUDES AND PERSONALITIES.

2. I WOULD ALSO LIKE THE SEE THE HAWG HUNTERS RETURN .I MEAN YOU GUYS WERE THE TEAM CAPTAINS IN THE TEAM VS. TEAM BATTLE. ALONG WITH A FEW VICTORIES UNDER YOUR BELTS!!!

3. ALSO CAN'T FORGET JOHNNY BAGS AND ED . HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS OUT THERE. WE DID TIE FOR FIRST IN THE VERY FIRST MAFF TOURNEY EVER VIDEO ON MY PAGE LOL!!!

4. CAN SOMEONE FIND THE BASSBURNERS??? WHERE YOU GUYS BEEN?

5. HOPE TO NEVER HERE AGAIN!! "CAN WE BRING UP THE CARTOPPER DISCUSSION AGAIN" LOL IT IS ENTERTAINING THO!!

6. LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT WISH FOR ME.. SANTA CAN YOU PLEASE """STOP THE LANDLORD""" FROM TAKING ALL OUR MONEY HA HA

MERRY X-MAS GUYS!!!!

THEY SAY TO SPEND XMAS WITH THE ONES YOU LOVE AND SINCE ITS TO COLD TO BE ON THE WATER GUESS FAMILY COMES NEXT HA HA!!!!!

Posted Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:02 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links