Posted Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:45 pm

Nice job. I'm surprised youtube let you post it with the music. They're always shutting my sound off

Posted Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:16 pm

shawneramone

Nice job. I'm surprised youtube let you post it with the music. They're always shutting my sound off

You cab replace the entire soundtrack with one from you-tubes collection on/through you-tube./ Notice the song by on the right hand side with a link to buy it? It is you-tubes way to let people use copyright music in their movies, but like I said no other sound track so you can't talk etc. Though they have other sound in this one so meh..who knows. Youtube is odd about their rules. I still have a song in one of my vids that they claim is copyright, even though I have rights to use it, Youtube won't let the video play in Germany, but it can anywhere else...

Personally I like using music from places like http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/ , or http://www.ccmixter.org/ and more who post under the creative commons license, which basically means anyone is free to use it for no profit stuff as long as proper credit is given to the author. It is tougher to find what you might consider "good" music as these sites are full of basically no name artists and up and comers.

That being said I'll have to check this vid out over morning coffee.

Posted Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:50 am

you guys rock awesome clip!!

Posted Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:46 am

Good to know. Thanks for the links

Posted Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:59 am

Nice video. Keep em coming

Posted Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:14 am

Great job guys! Dan next time keep the helmet on!

Posted Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am

nice work guys, awesome video

Posted Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:24 am

are u as afraid as me - that the front svivel chair takes off on full throttle and knocks ur teeth out

- love going flat out on big water - nice vid

Posted Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:44 pm

Whoa looks like 58.7mph on the speedo...I make my own damn music...and if it's a 'cover' the writer(s) can kiss my creative azz hahahaaaaaa I'll write some tunes for anyone's vids and all I want is 55% of the total gross T-Shirt sales...WHOA...FLASHBACK I thought you were a leaky concert promoter for second there hahahahahaa

Posted Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:47 pm

skoda

are u as afraid as me - that the front svivel chair takes off on full throttle and knocks ur teeth out

- love going flat out on big water - nice vid

That's why he wears a helmet.

Posted Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:26 pm

next time you need to stay close to halo so you can film them catching all the fish.hahaha.are you for hire next time?

Posted Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:28 pm

That video kicks ass!!

Posted Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:39 pm

THAT VIDEO WAS THE s*** BOYSSSS!!!!!

Posted Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Haha thanks guys. Skoda i am not to worried about the seat infront flying off. I am going to try to video all the tourneys next year.

Posted Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:47 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links