Sometimes the only way to get over "Cabin-Fever" is to get out on the water and get some "Big-Mouths",so on Sunday we went in search of that "Angry-Meat".When we arrived we were all thinkin' hey,"Why-Not-Now"? There was "Beaver-Fever
" in there air that day.So,like "Sinista""Happy-Hookers" on PAYDAY we casted our lines from the"North-Shore" line to the "South-Shore" line and then "Boom" strike after strike after strike we nailed those"Basstards" like "Bassasins" from a foreign land. We hunted "Larry" until he was "Smoke-City" and at the end of the day...the "Land-Lords" wore the "Halo"
--- a little conceptual thinkin on my part. . .and after 30yrs of playing music LIVE I smell a HIT IN THE MAKING here...I'm going to tinker with this a little bit...but you all get the idea---ya never know how my twizted little brain can spin this into a song---be lookin out for it when next season starts(one gets bored in the winter)---for those of you I didn't mention I have this for advice PLACE HIGHER NEXT YEAR...for those of you who might debate me on this need not to I'm not gonna rob your intellectual infringement rights hahahahahahaaa hope you all dig this

Posted Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:32 pm

You forgot to ask what's for lunch?
Prob not top 15.

Posted Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:16 pm

I had to have a cut-off point or this would have been the longest song in recording history hahaha..."what's for lunch" should be easy enough to incorporate though ...and like I said...a little Winter project for the the guitar guy from WISTA . .I just may be able to get ALL the teams listed into it ---I'm gone go SMOKE MY BRAINCELLZ until I get it right ....hell I made my rap debut this year ...why not make a tune for MAFF I told Shawn earlier...my only problem is "RED-NECK" Or "METAL"? I've never been so HAPPILY TORN

Posted Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:31 pm

red neck for sure

Posted Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:43 pm

Both r good!! Haha
Team WFL is basically done.
I trying to get a different one for next season.
But Charlie moore has his own song why not be the writter/Singer/fisherman for MAFF!

Posted Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:46 pm

i wish someone would torpedo charlie morons boat while on show

Posted Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:16 pm

LMAO, Johnny gave us autographed books of Charlies and i seen some guys pleasantly turn down the offer.It is a mixed opinion,OK mostly against him. But my buddy said him and his girlfriend actually read the book and it isn't that bad at all. Dunno haven't opened it?

Posted Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:55 pm

Charlie's a RIDICULOUS SELLOUT now...his boat's had more celebrities in it than Cher....hahahahaha he can fish...But if ANYONE deserves thier own show it's CHUCK from theLandLords ! Am I right people?

Posted Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:10 pm

FIRST OFF I MUST SAY I LOVED THE CREATIVITY OF THAT LIL STORY!!!!!!!!AND I AGREE THE LANDLORDS DO WEAR THE HALO!!!!!!TOUGH TO BEAT BUT ALWAYS A CHALLENGE

I AGREE I WOULD LOVE TO WRITE A BOOK OF THE PLACES WE FISH AND MARK HOT SPOTS AND GET LURES AND STRATAGIES BY OUR TOP ANGLERS.TELL ME WE COULDN'T PUT OUT A KILLER BOOK!!!!BUT THEN THEIR WOULD BE NO FISH LEFT TO CATCH RIGHT HA HA!!!!

Posted Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:20 pm

has an ACTUAL MAFF magazine formula ever been discussed in here before...lending to the book idea Justin has here ...why not an article/interview style on the top 15 teams 20 questions kinda deal. . . as most of you can already tell I type non-stop as it is between work and my house I'm up to a GAZILLION keystrokes by now so I'd help that cause if we could get it goin somehow

Posted Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:40 pm

I remember that day I took the line Johny was giving away not the book, I hate Charlie!

Posted Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:12 pm

RED NECK ALL THE WAY. Normally obnoxious people bug me but I like Charlie.

Posted Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:49 am

I CAN'T KNOCK CHARLIE MOORE HE'S MAKING DOUGH AND HAD HIS OWN TACKLE SHOP!!!HE HAS CAUGHT SOME GOOD FISH BUT HOLLYWOOD HAS TAKING OVER IT WOULDA DID THE SAME TO ALL OF US I'M SURE HA HA....I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SEE HIM COMPETE IN MAFF FOR A TOURNEY THOUGH SO WE COULD WHOOP HIS ASS LOL

Posted Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:24 am

smokecity

I CAN'T KNOCK CHARLIE MOORE HE'S MAKING DOUGH AND HAD HIS OWN TACKLE SHOP!!!HE HAS CAUGHT SOME GOOD FISH BUT HOLLYWOOD HAS TAKING OVER IT WOULDA DID THE SAME TO ALL OF US I'M SURE HA HA....I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SEE HIM COMPETE IN MAFF FOR A TOURNEY THOUGH SO WE COULD WHOOP HIS ASS LOL

Sick Dave from Wista on him. Dave will harass Charlie into a MAFF tourney. I'm sure of it

Posted Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:43 am

he can be a little obnoxious but thats what made him famous, off camera he's a good guy.

Posted Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:10 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links