STILL HAVENT SEEN THE EPISODE OF YOU ON CHARLIE MOORE BRO!!!THINK IT'S ON YOU TUBE?????

Posted Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:39 am

it's not and it was f-n funny, me getting sick lol good times.
i'll see if i have any more copies

Posted Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:43 am

johnnybag-a-bass

he can be a little obnoxious but thats what made him famous, off camera he's a good guy.

ya I talked to him at the airport a couple of times. He's cool

Posted Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:43 am

Only good thing about charlie moore is his HOT !!! Wife !!!!
I use to work with the guy who did the hunting show with Charlie.
Tim Lajoie,ex correction officer,piece of @#$%^%$!!.Charlie got rid of him from the show.Charlie is a phony in my opinion.Doesn't do anything to help someone to learn about bass fishing.His show is
for entertaining big wigs.When is the last time you saw a regular
joe like someone from MAAF fishin with him.He advertises to challenge him to fish.That is a joke,he only fishes with celebrities.
I have sent numerous e-mails to his web site to challenge him.
Never even received an answer back.He is just a big advertisement for Aubuchon.My friends son works for aubuchon.He met Charlie at
some events for aubuchons.Says charlie is all about himself,really thinks he is a pompous ass.

Posted Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:44 am

I'd take the sellout label if it made me worth Millions. Charlie is 100% self made and worked hard to get where he is. He is obnoxious but obviously it has worked for him. I see people complain all the time about challenging him and not getting on his show, yeh you and 60,000 others. Of course fishing with celebs is gonna get higher ratings etc.

I'd rather watch Charlie go out and catch realistic New England bass, than watch some guy down South in a private nursery pond catching huge fish that are not available to anyone else. Think its easy to set off with a camera crew and catch hogs all day ? Doubt anyone here could do much better. Charlie is the first to say he is an entertainer 1st and his shows are not as much about the fishing. I know personally, including Johny, four people who have been on his shows. They all were treated good. I also know for a fact that Charlie has caught a 8 lb bass out of attitash and another 8 pounder out of winni. 13 pound bass out of alabama, etc. Lets not be so quick to say he sucks.

He gets on my nerves at times too, I'm not his #1 fan or anything at all, I'm just not a hater

Posted Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:37 am

I can't say I'd knock anyone's success,per-say...I was once called a sellout myself...I worked in a carwash here in the city back in the day and happened to be in the Auburn location one day 'helping-out' ...i get t' talking music with this guy about 15yrs my jr and at some point he says "what kinda rig do you play over"..."Clapton Strat-over a 4x10" set of fender cabs"..."WHAT WHAT well no wonder they say you're good...you're a fucking sellout".....here's my problem...first...I lugged s*** from gig to gig for 20 yrs by then---this kids playin a "searstone" accoustic...secondly...it's about image to some and substance to others...his family OWNS POLAR BEVERAGES/WACHUSETT SKIING AREA ---hahahahahahaha----my god really...and I'm a sell out---my advice to him remains the same to this day---keep practicing and catch ya later....I've played another 500 plus gigs since then 1,000's of people have heard me play ...he works at wachusett...where he sells tickets to ski lifts hahahahahahahahah

Last edited by riverrat82 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:04 am

kman

I'd take the sellout label if it made me worth Millions. Charlie is 100% self made and worked hard to get where he is. He is obnoxious but obviously it has worked for him. I see people complain all the time about challenging him and not getting on his show, yeh you and 60,000 others. Of course fishing with celebs is gonna get higher ratings etc.

I'd rather watch Charlie go out and catch realistic New England bass, than watch some guy down South in a private nursery pond catching huge fish that are not available to anyone else. Think its easy to set off with a camera crew and catch hogs all day ? Doubt anyone here could do much better. Charlie is the first to say he is an entertainer 1st and his shows are not as much about the fishing. I know personally, including Johny, four people who have been on his shows. They all were treated good. I also know for a fact that Charlie has caught a 8 lb bass out of attitash and another 8 pounder out of winni. 13 pound bass out of alabama, etc. Lets not be so quick to say he sucks.

He gets on my nerves at times too, I'm not his #1 fan or anything at all, I'm just not a hater

excellent defense

Posted Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:19 am

johnnybag-a-bass

it's not and it was f-n funny, me getting sick lol good times.
i'll see if i have any more copies

I'd love to see that episode too Johnny!

Like Kman said, we both know 4 people personally who have been on his show (two have been on several times) and they all said the same thing, that he was crazy, but nice to them. I haven't gotten to meet him personally, but have talked to him through emails. He was going to try and make an appearance at an NECBL Northshore Navigator ballgame. I had a brief affiliation with the team then and knowing I loved to fish, they asked me if I could get in touch with Charlie. I did and he and I exchanged several emails, trying to get things together and make it happen (throw out first pitch, sign autographs, etc.). Then the team started asking him for sponsorship money and to make himself available for multiple games a year, something he couldn't commit to with his schedule. Charlie still wanted to see if something could be done anyway, so he backed off personally and let his "people" take over from that point. Unfortunately it ended up never happening. Charlie emailed me again and apologized (which he could have just let it be as it was, but didn't). He said he'd of gladly done one night, but neither side could come together with a date, times, etc. and he was sorry.

I've heard other stories from people that weren't nice as far as interactions with the guy, but I've heard more positive than negative overall and I enjoy watching him for the entertainment value and listening to what some of his guests have to say when they are fishing with him. Plus, Charlie is an original "North Shore" guy who worked hard to get what he has.

Posted Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:33 am

jwall046

Both r good!! Haha
Team WFL is basically done.
I trying to get a different one for next season.
But Charlie moore has his own song why not be the writter/Singer/fisherman for MAFF!

I've seen a boat load of guys team up with other teams guys...so here's my bid...you got a rig...I don't ...I would team up "JayWallz" style and we can call ourselves "riverat for lunch" if anything the thought is so repulsive it'll make everyone else want to fish more risking they end up with "riverrat-for-lunch" hahahahaha

Posted Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:36 pm

riverrat82

jwall046

Both r good!! Haha
Team WFL is basically done.
I trying to get a different one for next season.
But Charlie moore has his own song why not be the writter/Singer/fisherman for MAFF!

I've seen a boat load of guys team up with other teams guys...so here's my bid...you got a rig...I don't ...I would team up "JayWallz" style and we can call ourselves "riverat for lunch" if anything the thought is so repulsive it'll make everyone else want to fish more risking they end up with "riverrat-for-lunch" hahahahaha

I probably will not have a full time partner (bass fishing, lol) by next season. I'm sure we can team up a few times or more.

Posted Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:22 pm

charlies father in-law's a big-wig for espn, or nesn. Thats def how he got his gig.

Posted Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:53 pm

wow.If a fisherman in any other state in the country wanted to start trouble on the MassachusettsFishFinder...they need merely mention Charlie Moore...and 2,000 plus people go COOCOOBANANNAZzz
Like I said...sight unseen...and no dig to the rest of you guys of course...I'm guessing Chuck would run Charlie R A G G E D ANY GIVEN SUNDAY...and I'd PPV 29.99$ t' see that ! hahaaaaaa

Posted Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:22 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links