Hey guys, I just posted this message on the CT message board, let's see if we can generate some interest, we'll do like 20 vs 20
slober knocker.

who would go to ct or ri half way maybe?

HEY GENTLEMEN, HOW ABOUT WE TRY TO ORGANIZE A LITTLE TOURNEY ON ONE OF YOUR TOUGHEST LAKES AND BATTLE IT OUT. PREFERABLY A LAKE CLOSEST TO THE MA SIDE OF THINGS.
GO TO THE MA. SITE AND CHECK OUT THE RULES AND REGS FOR THE TOURNEYS I HOST ON THE MAIN PAGE, AND SEE IF WE CAN GENERATE SOME INTEREST, MAYBE WE CAN SHOOT FOR THE END OF THIS YEAR OR EVEN PLAN A BIG SHIN DIG NEXT SEASON.

DAVE O' THIS IS WITH YOU IN MIND BIG GUY!

AND YES I'M YELLING TO UPSET YOU AND EGG YOU ALL ON, HAHA KIDDING

Posted Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:00 pm

im downnnn

Posted Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:02 pm

I cant see anyone beating the crew we have going here. Smile

Last edited by kman on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:02 pm

i'm down

Posted Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Count the Bigmouths in, I think our group of guys are all great anglers and could really give them a run for their money! It would be fun to all be on the same team too! Now I'm pumped let's make it happen!

Posted Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Beaver Fever is in. Sounds awesome!

Posted Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Like Candlewood lake ? That lakes HUGE!!

Posted Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:38 am

NICE!!!! WE want in

Posted Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Happy Hookers are in !!

Ed

Posted Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:16 pm

I don't know if this will happen, this one of the three responses i have recieved, lol

I don't know Johnny,you might be barking up the wrong tree with this one. Not a lot of really dedicated bass guys on this site. There is a few but most of the guys I know are playing in the salt right about now. Besides that I know yous guys on the MAFF take your bass fishin' real serious and yous would probably whoop our butts anyway. On our own lake too,wouldn't that be a kick in the ass!.................Anyways I'd try to make it if this generates any interest.

i'll keep it going so far theres like two guys interested down in CT.

i'll let you know

Posted Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Team what's for lunch would like to be involved.

Posted Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:08 pm

I was thinking Congamond...oh say...around Halloween maybe....

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:52 am

Not to be a 'bubble burster'... what would have to be done with fishing licenses??? Would all the Mass guys have to get CT fishing licenses if the lake was in CT, and vice versa??? Are there lakes on the border where both state licenses are valid...???

I'd be down if we could generate enough interest from the CT anglers.

Team Dojo
Adam

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:57 am

That's a great point man, i really didn't think that far ahead, we'd work something out i'm sure, but good point

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:03 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links