The two lakes that would work for this event are Congamond and Hamilton Res. both are dual License lakes.

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:31 am

see that i knew we'd figure it out, thanks man
i take it you have fished one or both of these waters, any preference?

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:44 am

Congamond is a commonly fished Tournament lake with good access. Hamilton is not so familiar and with a much smaller ramp. Just see how the comments go. These things usually work themselves out.

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:52 pm

This is why MAFF KICKS ASS!

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:02 pm

I just posted on CTFF that I have interest in your proposal but......like Carp said might be difficult to find enuf bass guyz to join in.....and if you do pursue this further both lakes mentioned are zoos on the weekends.....you really need to hold this on a weekday if at all possible.

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:03 pm

I haven't fished tournaments in a long time but.....Think I remember how.....I am free during the week ...if you need any help.

Posted Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:31 am

Thank you sir I appreciate that, I will let you know

Posted Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:38 pm

Geez I'm gettin' old...did he just call me "sir"?

Posted Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:35 pm

Johnny I'm not gonna do anything if they can't muster more than 3 guys....and I'm not gonna fish for them....how about you?

Posted Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:45 am

Yeah i'm with you there, lol
let's wait it out and see what becomes of it.
i'll get in touch , maybe the ri guys would like it more.
but there is no site out there like MAFF

Posted Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:52 am

Just send out your best/top 2 or 3 and we will settle this thing.
(all side bets welcome).

Posted Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Ah easy Tbob, nothing to settle. just trying to get a friendly little tourney going, and who are van dam in disquise, lol

fishings fun bro, keep it that way

Posted Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:04 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

Ah easy Tbob, nothing to settle. just trying to get a friendly little tourney going, and who are van dam in disquise, lol

fishings fun bro, keep it that way

Well Said Johnny!
The reason i love this site is because everybody gets along. I've never seen bickering like some other sites. Lets fish and have fun doing it!

Posted Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:13 am

Relax Johnny....just messin withya!....I am on the same page as youz guyz.....its all about fun,fun and more fun!!!Only go around once and I spend as much time in a boat as possible!!!

Posted Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:33 am

all good baby, I saw some of you pics man, nice stripers. i've never been.

we might do like 5 on 5 or something bob, not much interest down there, i wonder why.

i'll be in touch soon

Posted Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:15 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links