i am always lookign for small bait stores and angler shops that sell live bait - i am kind of sick of natick outdoor store and looking for alternative

any thoughts ?

Posted Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:50 pm

there is a house at the cornner of washington st and short st in south norwood the guy ia a old timer and sells worms and shiners .he lives there so ya just go pretty much any time ya want but i think he is seasonable with the shiners. and when ya get to know him just call his cell phone if hes not home and he will tell you to take what ya want and leave the money.

Posted Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:00 pm

JIm Barrys at U.S.A marine worcester.

But due to the lack of ice not many people are carrying them.

Posted Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:01 pm

same deal in millis, the place is called Keiths on rte 109
great guy.

Posted Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:02 pm

johnny where in millis?? near tresca bros????

Posted Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:00 pm

wilmington pet shop lists live bait for sale. they are on main st (rt. 3Cool.

Posted Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:36 pm

no, if you go 109 west and just after you go through the lights at rte 115 he's on the left, it's his house, but he has a store next to the house. sells shiners and some tackle not much, super nice guy

Posted Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:57 am

Jerry's Bait in Milford .... small tackle shop with live bait. Been in business for along time, good guy, I try to do as much business with him as I can. Route 16 to downtown Milford, left on Central St. , 1/4 mile down a right on Bragg Slip.

Posted Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:02 am

jesus how could I forget jerry's place, sorry jerry.....
great guy and I think a good size shop.

Posted Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:21 am

thanks all worcester is best cause i work there yay !

Posted Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:23 am

o ya robbins tackle: 250 dedham st. Norfolk (rt1A)

Posted Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:38 am

Arlington Bait and Tackle on Mass Ave in Arlington. Small shop but they usually have shiners and always have worms.

Posted Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:39 pm

yeah the shop on mass ave - that still open - i was there last when the old dude got run over - great shop opens under the week at 6 am !

but the shiners are s*** and die as soon as u walk out the door

Posted Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:50 pm

Hillside bait & tackle in webster is worth the ride from anywhere...Her mediums don't quit, her large are torpedo's, and she has fantastic pike bait...

Posted Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Make sure you have a cover for the bucket They will jump out!!!
Chung will open at any time if you call her, plus you never only get a Dozen....Regardless of the size oooo Those are Bucket Pullers

Posted Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:51 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links