skoda

yeah the shop on mass ave - that still open - i was there last when the old dude got run over - great shop opens under the week at 6 am !

but the shiners are s*** and die as soon as u walk out the door

FWIW.. Rodney took over the shop a couple of years back. He strikes me as a solid guy and definitely the role model for small business owners. (i.e. Always there and willing to help.) I'd suggest you give the shop another try and let him know if you haven't been happy w/ your previous purchases... Enjoy, John

Posted Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:00 pm

it was ok whenever i was there - just as i said years back when i get to the store at 6am and got shiners they were paralized at 730 am Smile
but have to check it out again

ty @ all

Posted Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:05 am

skoda

it was ok whenever i was there - just as i said years back when i get to the store at 6am and got shiners they were paralized at 730 am Smile
but have to check it out again

ty @ all

That's weird...that's the only place I've gotten shiners for ice fishing and they've lasted overnight without an aerator a few times - just stirring up the bucked every once in awhile. I finally got an aerator and the shiners will stay overnight and the whole next day. They're usually pretty hardy. His mediums are the size of most shop's larges, too!

Posted Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:39 pm

Contact me if you want to purchase alive Shiners. I grow them in my back yard.
You can contact me any time you want to purchase
$5 for 15 shiners (medium size)
my number : 6178426888 (Chu)

Posted Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am

I wonder if this guy growing them is licensed. I could care less, but some folks here live for posting regulations.

The guy in Norwood is really crabby. Good shiners though. Always a bunch of sketchy 20-30 year olds hanging out. Probably harmless....

Posted Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:59 am

tate

Jerry's Bait in Milford .... small tackle shop with live bait. Been in business for along time, good guy, I try to do as much business with him as I can. Route 16 to downtown Milford, left on Central St. , 1/4 mile down a right on Bragg Slip.

I second that- Great shop and great guys...they could have their own sitcom!

Posted Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:38 am

Jerry's Bait and Tackle in Milford has, and always will be, my go to shop for live bait, lures, tackle, and gear. Jerry and Rick are super friendly helpful guys. It's everything you want in a bait shop and then some (hey Jerry if you read this toss me a half dozen large for the free advertising haha)

Posted Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:48 pm

Also Fin and Feather in Upton isn't too shabby either. They don't have a TON of merchandise but they have live bait and it's right on 140

Posted Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:50 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links