Damn kid and after all that work making it fit the accord. Congrats it'll be much easier

Posted Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:07 pm

thanks guys. the honda would've worked and all but it was a hassle. no doubt i would be getting a truck in the future anyways.

i negotiated with the online first and basically named a price. when i went in, they obviously tried to get me to pay more but i would definitely recommend the guy i worked with. he wasn't a creep and didn't pull any of the typical sales BS. i said no a few times then got up to leave. very standard. i named a final price and said i was out if they couldn't and they actually went a little lower. i basically paid $4700 less than MSRP and also got a solid trade in value. i don't think they really made much on the car itself.

Posted Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:38 am

It's a buyers market. Good job

Posted Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:07 am

congrats sam!

Posted Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:13 am

Gd. luck w the new ride sam. hav an 07 tacoma v6 w/ 70.000 the only prob ive had with it is a rear axle bearing/ and seal. Witch ill get to in spring. .Also the self ajusters for the r/brakes frreeze up. they hav a couple of recalls 1/for steering wheel cable and the outher is for the gas peddle.and yea wish it got better gas mileage. but all in all a gd.ride gd luck with it im shureyou will like it

Posted Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:16 am

Thanks for the details. I'll check the recalls out. They have a solid warranty and I dong drive enough to end it before the maximum duration fortunately.

Now I need to figure out a good truck bed cover.

Posted Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:33 am

Lets see some pics of the new ride Sam.

Posted Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:36 am

here are a few quick ones. the one of the back with the installed hitch and 7-pin connector got cut off. but it's the standard class IV hitch. the last picture is the best. i tossed all the fishing crap from my honda right in there. already broke it in haha

Posted Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:27 am

Wow It came with all that crap too? Awesome

Posted Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:29 am

haha i wish.

Posted Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:39 am

Congrats Sam. New Boat , new truck.

Posted Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:31 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links